.•Two.•

Days and days went by, with the same scene of Jaemin trying to flirt with Mark and confess to him but always being rejected. Everyday, Jaemin felt himself liking Mark less and less each day as he was being rejected. Maybe I should just stop what I'm doing and let him chase after Donghyuck. He doesn't care for me anyways. Jaemin always thought to himself. Finally, he made his decision, that he would stop trying to confess and flirt with Mark, knowing that it would probably tear their friendship more (which it already was) and that he would be rejected, no doubt.
Jaemin walked into school as per usual, but when he saw Mark heading his way, he just said a quick "hello" and gave him a pat on the shoulder before walking away and going to find his Best Friend, Jeno. Mark looked at him I surprise as he saw Jaemin's figure walk off into the distance. What's gotten into him? It's not like him to just walk away without trying to confess or flirt with me... Mark questioned whether that really happened or not for awhile but soon realised that he really wasn't dreaming and he was already in reality. As Mark walked, he saw Donghyuck walking with his usual group of friends. Okay you know what? Fuck it. I'm just going to muster up my courage and talk to Hyuck and confess to him right on the spot. Mark nervously walked over to the light-brown haired boy. "Oh hey, Mark!" Donghyuck greeted Mark as he saw him walk over. Mark felt his hands become clammy but he didn't care. Let's just get this shit over and done with. "Donghyuck. I-I want to confess that I have feelings for you. Not as a Friend but as in more than that," Mark blurted out as he stared down to the floor. "Mark Hyung, as much as I love you as my Friend, I really can't accept your confession for I'm already with someone else," Donghyuck replied as he gave an apologetic face to the latter. "I-It's fine. I just thought you should know," The older stuttered as he started to run away from the area. Jaemin, where are you when I need you the most? Tears flowed from the Canadian boy's eyes and he ran to the back of the school until he heard the school bell ring.