.•7.•

A/N:
Heyo! We are Neo! :D I'm back with another update! Honestly I think this is the worst chapter I've written cause it's so choppy but bear with me! I'm still hella emo from Grad. Also, comment if I should make a NCT chatroom book since I'm now much more stable with publishing content! Anyways, Enjoy! uwu

"Markeu! Wake up," Jaemin said as he shook the sleepy elder awake. It was already they're next period and Jaemin had to go to his next class in another classroom. (Jaemin and Mark Dont have this period together) Mark groaned before reluctantly straightening himself to look at the younger. "Aish! Jaem no I don't want you to leave," Mark whined as he held onto the korean's hoodie with a pout. Jaemin sighed as he priced himself free of Mark. "I'll lend u my hoodie at the most okay? Anyways I'm having Geography and the classroom isn't air conditioned so i won't need it," Jaemin said as he took of his hoodie and threw it to Mark. Mark smiled a sleepy yet satisfied grin, snuggled into Jaemin's hoodie and just went back to sleep. The other looked at the sight and just sighed before leaving for his own class.

<Timeskip to dismissal>

"Jaem! Carry me~ I'm tired~" Mark said as he clung sleepily onto his Friend. "Mark! You're older and heavier than me! I can't carry you! I'll get squished because your too fat," Jaemin said as he just continued walking, ignoring the whines from the older. Mark pouted but just continued to walk along. Suddenly Mark jumped up, causing Jaemin to be abit startled. "I SWEAR TO THE DAMN LORD THAT IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AT YOUNG AGE BECAUSE OF YOU AND LEE JENO!" Jaemin shouted. (He was chicken-hearted) Mark just smiled at him, giving him a "Ive got a brilliant idea" look. Jaemin raised an eyebrow in curiosity as to what he was doing. "You know, since we are near the cinema, how about we just have the date thing now? I mean our parents allow us to skip school since we already finished our finals for the year. AND there's a new movie out!" Mark exclaimed and smiled proudly for coming up with such an idea. "Sounds good to me," The other replied as they made a left to go to the cinema in the mall.
  When the two boys reached the mall, they went straight to the cinema and bought their tickets. Since they were right on time, they entered right as the movie started. (Movie is "Burn The Stage; The movie BTW) The pair sat there in silence, watching the movie but when it reached an emotional part, they cried silently. After the amazing movie, the two walked out and wiped away some of the remaining tears. "Oh my fcking god that made me so emo," Mark said as he handed a tissue to Jaemin. "Well, now we know what it's like to be a kpop idol," The other replied. Soon, the boys walked back to Mark's apartment. "You know, they all look gay for each other," Jaemin said as he back-hugged Mark with a little smirk on his face. "Well I mean, they are," Mark said, turning his head to see the stupid smirk plastered on Jaemin's face. "I'm seriously gonna wipe that smirk of your face," Mark declared as he pushed Jaemin into his room and onto the bed. "Bitch wouldn't dare," The one on the bed said as he smirked at Mark. Something in Mark snapped. He felt hungry. But not hungry for food. Hungry to feel the other's lips against his, and maybe more. He threw himself onto Jaemin, causing him to be hovering right above Jaemin. "Your going to regret it later, kitten," Mark whispered seductively as he close the gap between the two. Jaemin was hella shook by his doing, thinking that Mark didn't have it in him to make a move on him but Guess he was wrong. Jaemin swiftly responded to the heated kiss, melting into it. Think you can win me huh. Jaemin thought to himself as he flipped their positions over. Mark looked up at Jaemin and smiled innocently at him. "Dirty boys are always below," Jaemin whispered in the same tone Mark did......