.•Six.•

A/N:
Hey!!! :D it's been probably 2 days since an update. I was busy with my graduation and crying my heart out with my friends... :C
Anyways, here's An update! It's abit short but let me live and be emo in my corner.

"Yo, Jaem!" Mark shouted as he saw the younger boy walking through the school gate. "Hey, Mark Hyung," The said replied, smiling a small smile at the other. "So I um.... I would like to confirm the date with you about the uhm... date," Mark said awkwardly as he continued to walk with Jaemin. "As I said, this  Saturday at around maybe 1pm? I'll meet you at my house," The Canadian said. A simple hum came out of Jaemin's mouth as a reply. Jaemin and Mark sat at their seats and at that moment, Donghyuck came in with his Girlfriend. Mark stared at the couple with a sad and angry expression at the same time. Donghyuck supposedly Girlfriend looked like a slut in Mark's opinion. She wore a damn short skirt, a crop top that was ridiculously high until you could see her bra when she raises her hand and she wore a hell lot of make up. Why would he choose someone like her! She looks like a fcking slut! Mark thought to himself as he gave the girl a judging stare. "Mark, calm down," Jaemin said as he held onto the other's hand. Mark saw what he did, sighed and just eased up abit. Who needs Hyuck when I have someone who really loves me and someone who I can return the love to? Wait what?! Did I just say I love Jaemin?! Mark thought in his head. He blushed as if there was no tomorrow and just muttered a little "Okay" to Jaemin. "Good morning, Class!" Their teacher, Mr Lee, greeted as he walked into the classroom. "Uh I hate History," Mark said as he layed his head on the table. Jaemin saw the sight and lifted Mark's head into his own, since he knows he loves his hoodies. Mark snuggled deep into Jaemin's hoodie and purred as Jaemin stroked his hair. Me Lee saw the sight of the two boys and just smiled to himself as he wrote something on the whiteboard. "Ah, Young love,"