.•3.•

MarkLee💔: Jaemin.

Me: What?

MarkLee💔: I-I went to confess to Donghyuck today and...

Me: Pains me to hear it but what happened?

MarkLee💔: Well, he r-rejected me.

Me: And why are you telling me this?

MarkLee💔: I thought you loved me!

Me: I did. When you didn't reject me in a hurtful way.

MarkLee💔: Jaem! Come on please you gotta help me I'm like desperate!

Me: Hmm Maybe maybe not.

MarkLee💔: What do I have to do to get you to help me for God's sake?

Me: Hmmmm
Go on a date with me.

MarkLee💔: ...

Me: No answer equals no helping. Simple trade.

MarkLee💔: Okay fine.

Me: :)
________________________________
Jaemin sighed as he placed his phone beside him in his bed. He never thought that Mark would agree to going on a date with him just because he needed him and his help desperately. Was the heartbreak that bad? Jaemin thought to himself as he stared up at his ceiling. Taped onto his ceiling are pictures of him and all his friends: Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, Renjun and lastly, Mark. Love me, will you? When is the day where you feel the same way too? I have loved you ever since I layed my eyes on you, why can't you see that? Jaemin thought as he stared at the picture of him and Mark together in their clothes for their school performance "Go". The latter sighed again with a sad face. As he thought more and more about Mark, he drifted deeper into sleep.