.•10.•

ITS BEEN AWHILE MY FELLOW READERS.
I'm finally back on this book! uwu!! I'm really sorry I didn't update for awhile :(
I was adjusting to my secondary school life (search it up if you're not Singaporean cause I PROUDLY AM A SINGAPOREAN) so yea.
Apologies again for the freaking late update :(

"Bro I got to go already. My mom is texting me to go to their house for dinner," Mark said as he went over to get his bag. "Sure. If you need anything, I'm just a call away," Jaemin replied as he hugged Mark and unlocked the door for him. Mark hummed as he smiled and waved at Jaemin before he left. After closing the door and locking it, he went over to the couch and just sat down while he watched some Netflix. He kept replaying the words that Mark had said. "I wouldn't say we are dating. But neither can I say that we are just close friends". Jaemin sighed and just continued watching the show as he tried to rid of that sentence. And slowly, he drifted off to sleep.
________________________________
  "Jaemin-ah," Mrs Na called out. Jaemin groaned as he opened the door to see his Mother. "Hi mom," he greeted as he opened the door wider for her to enter. "How have you been doing? Have you got a Boyfriend yet?" Jaemin groaned at the question that his mother had asked him since he moved to his own apartment. Yes, his mom knew he was gay and he was glad she accepted him for who he is. " No, mom I don't have a Boyfriend yet," Mrs Na sighed. "I told you to socialise and get a Boyfriend! Even if you are males, I want you guys to adopt a grandchild for me!" "Mom no! I haven't even gotten a Boyfriend yet," Jaemin replied with a hint of annoyance. Mrs Na just continued bugging Jaemin about his relationships and all. When will she ever stop. Hello darkness my old frien-
"sO mOtHeR, oThEr tHaN mY lOvE LiFe," "How have you been doing at the old folks home?" Jaemin asked. "Oh all the other elders are delightful! Maybe more delightful than you," Mrs Na laughed as Jaemin scowled jokingly. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. And soon the door opened with a click and walked in Mark. "Hey, Jaem I'm back! Did you miss me?" Mark said, still unaware that Mrs Na was in his house. "My My! Who is this handsome fellow? And why does he have a set of keys to your apartment?" Mrs Na asked as she walked over to Mark and started examining his face. "I- he's my Best Friend! Yeah! Totally nothing between the two of us," Jaemin stammered. Mrs Na looked suspiciously at her Son, not believing a single word he said. "Oh I'm so sorry! How very rude of me to not introduce myself! I'm Mrs Na, Jaemin's Mother. Pleased to meet you handsome fella!" Mrs Na introduced as she turned and faces her attention back to the slightly embarrassed and confused Mark. "Uhm- Hi Mrs Na! I'm Mark Lee. Jaemin's uh-Best Friend yeah!" Mark said. Mrs Na smiled her sweet smile and patted Mark on the shoulder. So that's where Jaem gets his killer smile.. "Ya! Mark Lee! Are you gonna stand there forever?" Jaemin snapped Mark out of his thoughts. Mark just sheepishly smiles as a light shade of pink powdered his cheeks. "So, how did the two of you meet?" Mrs Na asked as she started preparing to cook dinner. "Oh we met in school. Mom, you know Jisung don't you? Well we met through him in dance class," Jaemin answered as he played with Mark's hair and Mark himself cuddling with Jaem. "Oh I remember that talented young boy! He was so cute and sweet! Nice to know that Mark and you both like the same things," The lady replied. Jaemin sensed there was more to that reply. You sneaky lady! I know you too well to not realise what you intend to do! "Mom, you think I'm dating Mark don't you?" Jaemin asked in a sing song voice. Immediately, Mark was chocking on his saliva. Mrs Na smiled again but with a slightly mischievous look. "Ah my dear Son knows me too well." She said. "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you dated this handsome chap!" She winked at Mark.
*cues flashback*
.....