.•12.•

edit: HEY HEY HEY! (stan haikyuu) I'm back for another long due update! OOF I haven't really posted cause I'm usually busy on my insta fan account (@iamhyunjinn go follow it) so yea...
ON WITH THE MFCKING STORY.
_______________________________________
Recap:
"How are you two not dating yet?"
...
"The world is so kunfusing-"
_______________________________________
"Honestly I don't know either. I'm just so confused and all." Jaemin said with a sigh. He really REALLY didn't know how he got into a "relationship" with Mark and what it even is. Jaemin dazed off as Mrs Na talked on about her time in the Elderly home, changing the topic so as to not let her son feel uncomfortable about the topic. Mark's relationship status on his social media platforms still remained as single. He didn't put it as the "other" heading. Does he really like me? At this point, Jaemin's mind and thoughts were running wild; thinking of all kinds of things; including if Mark actually did love him in that way. He knew Mark did. At least, he thought so. "Tsk. Why must love be so confusing-" And before he could even continue muttering that sentence to himself, Mark appeared. "What's confusing Jaem? You know you can tell me anything right? " The older asked, concern lasing his words. "No no. Hyung I'm fine it's just that-" His voice trailed off. Mark raised an eyebrow at the younger, having that "don't lie to me" kind of look. "Okay urh... Let's say, not so hypothetically, that I'm confused about our relationship and everything. Let's just say that I'm tired of not knowing the answers to my questions." Jaemin confessed as he stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing on the god damn earth. Mark just sighed and took both the younger 's hands. "Your thinking if I really don't love you aren't you?" The other said. Jaemin's only reaction was a single tear rolling down his cheek. "Why won't you trust me? Is there a reason for you to not trust me? I already told you that we will slowly figure things out together to make sure we can start a healthy and happy official relationship!" Mark, exasperated said. "If there's one thing I hate to have in my relationship is the lack of trust. If you can't even trust me when we've know each other for what like a few years in a non- official relationship, how are we going to be together?" The latter continued. "I have the rights to worry alright? I saw how head over heels you were for hyuck so how would I know if you really moved on? How would I know if you really loved me when you are always saying that we will slowly figure things out?" Jaemin snapped back, now, really crying. Mark grabbed his jacket, grabbed bis phone and just stormed out of the apartment. Mrs Na, who was forgotten by the two boys that she was still in the house, quietly watched everything unfold. Jaemin was rocking back and forth on the floor now, sobbing his heart out. Mrs Na walked over and hugged her dear son. "Why? Why me out of everyone? JUST WHY?" Jaemin cried.

To be continued...
_______________________________________
edit: oof an actually decent and not that short part... sorry about the angst but yeaa... I SWEAR IT WI BE FLUFFY AGAIN ONCE THE ANGST IS OVER. .