.•5.•

"Thanks again, Jaem, for letting me talk to you," Mark said as he and Jaemin walked out of their classroom, going to Mark's house. "No problem, Hyung," The Korean male replied quietly and stared at the floor as he walked along side the other. "So, uhm, about the date thing, does next week on Saturday sound good? I'll pick you up from your house," Mark asked as he looked at the younger for any sort of reaction. "Sure," The other replied. The pair soon reached Mark's apartment and three their bags onto the floor. Mark started to make some food for them while Jaemin just constantly looked at his phone. OMG. I'm in his house. Jaemin thought to himself as he looked up from his phone and looked around him. "You like the interior?" The other suddenly piped in as he sat beside the startled younger. "OH MY GOD YOU AND JENO ARE THE SAME ALWAYS SNEAKING UP ON ME AND SAYING SHIT!" The younger shouted as he looked up at the chuckling raven-haired male. "Meh," was all he got as a reply. "MARK LEE MINHYUNG YOURE ASKING FOR IT," Jaemin said as he dragged Mark from the couch and pinned him up against the wall. Their faces were barely inches away form each other. "Bitch, you're too soft. You wouldn't dare," The Canadian smirked as he looked at Jaemin right in The Eye. "Bitch try me," The said said as he aggressively smashed his lips against the older's. Mark squealed a little from the sudden notion but soon melted into the kiss. Soon, the two boys' tongues were fighting against each other for dominance. Jaemin of course won and Mark had no choice but to let the younger's tongue roam freely and explore his mouth. Mark let out small moans as he did and it was like music to the other's ears. Soon, the boys broke the kiss, gasping for air. "Man, your a good kisser," Mark said once his breathing steadied. "Maybe I should consider," He said to Jaemin as he walked past him and went to get the now cooked food. The two boys ate and talked for awhile untill Jaemin has to leave. "See you tomorrow!" Mark said as he waved at the other. Jaemin smiled his charming and bright smile before turning to leave. Mark somehow felt his heart skip a beat as he walked the younger walk away.