.•Four.•

MarkLee💔: Hey Jaem?

Me: What?

MarkLee💔: Could you come to my house after school today? I need to get this whole depression off my chest.

Me: Uhm sure.

MarkLee💔: Thanks! Also about the ermm date thingy, when are you free?

Me: I'm free pretty much everyday but I'm not when there's like a ton of homework.

MarkLee💔: Oh okay! Anyways, see you after school!
[MarkLee💔 Logged off]
Me: Well uhm, bye(?)
————————————————————————
  Jaemin locked his phone as he walked through the school gates. Is he seriously taking my love for him for granted? Cause he only came running to me after Hyuck rejected him... Jaemin thought to himself. "Yo, Jaemin! Where are you going? I'm right here!" The said's Best Friend shouted as he pulled him back by the collar of his shirt. "LEE JENO. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NIT TO DO THAT TO ME? I SWEAR I'LL GET A HEART ATTACK AT 18!" Jaemin shouted at the latter. "Calm down, for fucks sake. Anyways, we better get going into class or we wold be met with an angry Mr Lee, detention and a pile of homework so hurry!" Jeno said, dashing away after he looked at his watch and grabbed The younger by his wrist. The younger reluctantly let himself be dragged away by the older. He knew Jeno had a crush on him but he knew also, that Jeno was too shy to confess, so instead he does subtle actions of affection towards Jaemin. Jeno also knew that Jaemin had his heart only for Mark but never gave up on hope since Jaemin was still a single pringle.
Jaemin steppes into class with Jeno, his eyes scanning the room for Mark. He found Mark at the back of the classroom with an empty seat beside him. Usually he had to bribe whoever was beside Mark to move so he could sit there with money since he came from a quite wealthy family but this time, something was off. He noticed that the seat beside Mark had the latter's school bag on it. "NaNa! I saved this seat for you," Mark shouted as he looked at the younger straight into his eyes. "I-Oh Okay Hyung, Thanks," Jaemin said as he walked over to the empty seat.