.•Eight.•

Heyooo! We are Neo! uwu
I'm back with a flippin update! My results came out and it's like shit so SJC here I come!
Anyways, Enjoy!

  " Mark Lee Minhyung, Get Up! Your to heavy, I can't breathe," Half shouted, half whispered at Mark. Mark had slept over and caused him to feel something heavy on top of him in the middle of the night. Knowing it was Mark but being too lazy to move, he let him be, but now that he was awake, properly, he couldn't breathe. "Nah bitch suffer," Mark said as he didn't move off of the younger but instead cuddled into his chest. "No, but legit get off I can't fcking breathe," Jaemin said with a hint of annoyance and just turned into his side to throw off the other. Mark tumbled onto the soft mattress and just sat up and pouted, gaining a raised eyebrow from Jaemin. "I just wanted to cuddle! I thought you loved me!" The Canadian said as he continued to pout as Jaemin took his phone from the bedside drawer. "Well, I do. I thought you didn't love me," Jaemin said as he got up and washed up.

<Time skip to when they both finished wahsing up>

  "What you want to eat for breakfast?" Mark said as he went to the kitchen with Jaemin in tow. "I don't cook so do whatever you want just don't burn my damn house down," The other replied, grabbing cups from the cabinet for the both of them. He opened the fridge (I'm using Short form cause why not) and scanned it. As usual, it was nearly empty since he was so busy before with studying that he didn't really go out apart from maybe taking out food from the nearest café or to go the school. "Yo, Mark, you good with just water? My fridge is nearly empty  due to me being an anti-social during exam period," Mark just chuckled and just agreed. "Say, Mark," Jaemin started, causing Mark to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "What are we considered now?"