epilogue !

"Holy fck I'm really nervous," Jaemin said as his best man, Jeno, helped him to fix his suit and tie. "Relax, NaNa. It's not like you haven't dreamt of this before-" Jeno said as he was cut off by a pillow which striked him in the head. As Jeno complained and whined, all Jaemin could do was shake his head at his best friend's childishness. "Wow I wonder how Renjun fell for you man. Your literally the definition of dumb hoe," Jaemin said and chuckled at his best friend's pout. Suddenly, the door clicked open. "NaNa! Nojam! The ceremony is about to start so get yo asses up and moving!" Renjun shouted into the room as he hugged Jaemin and kissed Jeno on the cheek. "YAH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CALL ME NOJAM? I'M SUPER FUN!" Jeno shouted as he lifted Renjun's small figure up (bridal style if I may add) and threw him gently onto the couch that was in the room. "Guys go get a damn room!" The youngest in the room shouted as he looked at himself once more in the mirror before collecting his boy friends (yes boy friend with a SPACING) and heading to the ceremony 's venue.

As he reached the door, he was greeted by his stunning mother, showing him that killer smile that he inherited from her. "Ah! You dumbie you're finally here!" The gentle old woman said as she gently smacked her son on the back and proceded to hug both Renjun and Jeno. As he and his mother linked arms after Renjun and Jeno were gone, the music started to play and Mark was introduced; signalling the start of the event. "Come on, Na Jaemin you can do this. You've dreamt of this and now it's a reality so suck it up and enjoy every moment of it." Jaemin quietly mumbled to himself as the doors were opened, revealing both Mother and Son to the audience. "Introducing, Mr Na Jaemin!" The Mcee introduced, signalling for both Na ' s to walk down the aisle. As they walked, Jaemin looked up and saw the love of his life waiting patiently for him at the altar. Mark smiled at him. Soon, he was at the altar, his hand in Mark's one.

"Today we celebrate the move of these two men who through many setbacks and challenges stayed together by each others side. Before we begin the exchange of the rings, I would like to have both grooms say a speech." The priest said as he handed both the gentlemen mics each.

Jaemin's speech

"Today, I would like to thank everyone for being able to take some time off of whatever you're doing and come to both Mark and I's wedding. We both sincerely thank you for witnessing this special moment in our lifes. *looks at audience* I'll get to it then. Mark Lee Minhyung. Thank you for being everything I wanted and everything I ever need. Other than my mom of course. *looks at Mrs Na.* You were always there when I needed you; always there when things were good or bad. We had a couple fights here and there but let's just say let's not dwell on the past. *smiles through the war flashbacks that are happening in his head* I hope that we can happily and lovingly spend the rest of our lifes together in peace and unit and I pledge to always be with you, no matter what is placed between us. *Jaemin starts to cry*" And with that, Jaemin ends his speech and Mark came over to his lover. "Baby don't cry. I don't want you to be crying on our big day!" Mark said as he wiped a tear away from Jaemin's face with his thumb. Jaemin nodded and went back to his place at the altar and listened to Mark's speech.

Mark's Speech

"Since Jaemin has already adressed our gratitude from us that you are able to set aside some time for this special occasion, I will cut to the chase. Jaemin, the day I first met you when you came into the school, I found you really cute and adorable and just wanted to pinch your cheeks! *audience laughs* I knew I had fallen for you, but I didn't want to admit it so I started dating donghyuck *looks at donghyuck* just to get you off my mind and get you to stop bugging me. However, my plan failed when Donghyuck decided to 'cheat on me' but i had caught feelings for him already. But to save both our reputations, I decided to just start to cry snd act it all but really I was hurting inside. *looks at donghyuck again*. Then when you came along, *looks at Jaemin*, I knew I fell even deeper, since I knew that you truly cared and loved me. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me and being there by my side through all the ups and downs in life. I promise to love you and protect you, no matter the cost. I love you and I will forever." Mark said as he smiled and went to hug Jaemin who was on the verge of bursting into tears again.

Soon the whole ceremony ended with the exchange if the rings and a passionate kiss. As they ran along the aisle, hand in hand, they knew they had each other forever.

THE END.

___________________________________

a/n:
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END OF THIS BOOK!
Thank you everyone for reading and voting and just being here in general! It makes me speechless to think that I'm impressing people in the form of writing!
I love you all, please take care of yourselves!
Oh and check out my new Stray Kids Minsung book called "Past."

Chapter 1 is already up so hope you can support it like you have supported this if you are a STAY!

Thank you and I sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being here with me on this writing journey. 💓

-chloe. 🌷