.•13.•

I'm trying my best to like finish this and the other books so I can start on a Stray Kids one oof.
____________________________________

Recap:
"why me out of everyone? WHY ME?"
______________________________________
"Jaemin. Fights happen in every relationship-" "I'm not even in a relationship! That's the problem!" Jaemin cut off his mother. Mrs Na just sighed and hugged him tighter. "Then, think on how both of you can solve this problem. This will really test your will in loving the other; or in this case, Mark." She consulted. Jaemin felt he wasn't ready to face Mark yet. He just couldn't. He didn't trust Mark; he had let his mind run wild with thoughts he shouldn't have thought. He broke Mark's trust in him. Now, he will never love me. Good job, Na Jaemin. You just threw the one person that means the most to you down the ditch. He thought to himself. In fear of Jaemin doing some stupid things to himself (she knows he gets love sick), she decided to stay at his apartment. Jaemin was glad he had such a caring and loving mother who really supported him. Ever since his dad died when he was 5, his mom was the sole breadwinner who supported both of them. Other than his mom, Mark meant a lot to him. But him being dumb, he took him for granted. He sat there, on the cold hard floor about this whole mess he got himself in, when his phone lit up.
______________________________________

Jaemin POV

Mark💕🍉: Can you come over later today? We need to fix this shit. I already feel broken.

Me: Okay. I'll be there at 5.
seen at 3:45pm
_______________________________________
"oof I'm going to his house later to fix this appearantly." Jaemin sighed as he sniffed. Mrs Na smiled. "Lady what are you thinking? " Jaemin asked as he looked at his mother, still red-eywd from crying. "Well, sweetie. You see; this means Mark actually really can't live without you. It has only been like what one hour since you guys fought and he left but now he wants to sort tings out and put this in the past." Mrs Na explained as she set herself down on her son's couch. "Wow you actually made sense woman-" "YAH! NA JAEMIN I'M STILL YOUR MOTHER!" And with that, both mother and son were having a goose chase in the house with Jaemin running as fast as his legs could carry him and Mrs Na holding her slipper in her hand, chasing him.
_______________________________________
It was 5 pm already and Jaemin was at Mark's door. Was he nervous? Obviously. He rang the doorbell and the door soon opened. "Come in." Was all Mark said to him. He brought Jaemin to his massive room and they started to talk. "Jaemin why?" "I j-just-" " You've been very naughty lately," Mark said as he got closer to Jaemin. Jaemin kept walking backwards he finally hit the wall. "I will make you pay."

To be continued...
______________________________________
edit: I'm probably gonna copy and paste some lust scene so if I use yours I will give full creds to you for that chapter but I will tweek it a bit.