.•14.•

edit: honestly lucas and Yuqi were SO quiet on running man China till I wanted to cry so bad.
________________________________
❗️❗️Thank you SO much to xiuxiubaek  for writing this chapter! Please go follow and support her work! ❗️❗️
________________________________
Mark slowly brought their face together before they kiss passionately on the lips. Jaemin's eyes widened in shock. But soon he had a tight grip on the older's shirt before deepening the kiss. With Mark cupping his face, he lets his tongue slip into Jaemin's mouth in a gentle yet demanding gesture. At first, Jaemin never understood how people actually melt in a kiss but now everything is straight and clear. Jaemin could feel himself melting into the kiss. The unusual feelings strike with his heart feeling like it could explode. Punishment or not, why is the feeling of love so oblivious that both sides feel so special in the kiss. For a moment, they both thought they had created their own small little world with just them tasting each other's lips that taste like honey. Jaemin wraps his arms around the older's neck while enjoying the sweet scent of Mark till they finally pulled apart. As their foreheads collide together as they breath heavily, their gaze met. They both felt so sure they were meant for each other. "Jaemin, I'm so sorry. I should have trusted you instead of being an ass." Mark apologised as he kissed the younger's lips sweetly. "Stop it, hyung! Your making me blush!" Jaemin said as he gently (and cutely) hit Mark on the chest. "Jaemin?" "Yea?" " Will you be my wonderful Boyfriend?" Mark said as he back hugged Jaemin. Jaemin has been waiting for this for so long. He squealed as he jumped on the older, "OF COURSE YOU HOE!" Mark looked at him. He loved this feeling. And of course, he loved Jaemin too.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
__________________________________
📍THE END📍