Chapter 1

Natasha POV

It was my first show at vidcon and I was so excited I was here to meet some of my fans and also I could meet some of my favourite youtubers/viners.

"Kylie hurry up" I said banging on the bathroom door Kylie and I had been bestfriends for 6 years and once we were 17 and finished school we done what we dreamed of and moved to L.A to complete our dreams. Kylie wanted to be a Actress and I wanted to become a well known youtuber.

"You took forever and your look like that I taught you would at least come out pretty or something" I said to her messing but she still play slapped me "im only messing you look lovely" I said to her and I wasnt lying she had her hair curly and was wearing a  white crop top,a pink skirt and a black and pink kimono.

I had my shower and put my hair into two french plaits

I had my shower and put my hair into two french plaits.I put on a white off the shoulder top,denim skirt andmy white chucks.I decided to do my makeup natural.

"Come on lets take a pic"Kylie said as I walked out of the bathroom

"Come on lets take a pic"Kylie said as I walked out of the bathroom. We took the photo and went downstairs. I will meet you in the green room I need a Starbucks do you want one?" Kylie asked me "yea surprise me" I said to her and continued walking towards the green room I turned the corner and *crash* "Watch it" He said "Me watch it you crashed into me"I said in defense "whatever" he said and walked off what a jerk. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I went into the green room there were loads of my favorite youtubers.Im glad I started my own channel because it gave me so much confidence.I walked over to Connor Franta and Kian Lawley "Omg hi I love you guys im Natasha"I said  "Connor" he said shaking my hand "Kian and I watch some of your videos" He said hugging me "Omg no way" I said In shock "Yes way we should so make a video soon " he said "ehhh yea yea I would love that"I said "Well give me your number and I will call you sometime" He said and I typed my number into his phone. I started talking to Andrea,Jenn,Ricky and Tyler. I was fangirling so hard right now.

"Natasha come on we have to go on stage"Tyler said to me "What me?" I asked "Yes you" he said and grabbed my hand. We went on stage and answered some questions and stuff. I took a picture for instagram with the caption -On stage with my Queen @TylerOakley😱💖- I got off stage and seen Katie holding up my coffee "Omg omg you were on stage with Tyler fucking Oakley" she said running up to me "Did someone say my name?" Tyler said hugging Kylie she was in such shock I took a picture of her and left them to talk. I walked out to the front of the hotel to meet some fans I took pictures talked to them and followed some on twitter. There was a tap on my shoulder.

Cameron POV

I was meeting some fans when some girl caught my eye she was so pretty I went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder."Hey beautiful can I get in a picture too?" I asked her "Ye sure" she said and took my phone and took the picture. "Im Cameron " I said "Im Natasha So are you a viner or youtuber?" She asked What?? Not to sound big headed or not but did she honestly not know who I was? Im Cameron Dallas like come on. "Ohh I do both and you?" I asked her "Im a youtuber I have to go nice meeting you"she said and walked away. I went back to mine and Nashs hotel room all the guys were in there Carter was asleep on the couch "Smack cam?" I whispered to Gilinsky. He took my phone "Hey how do you know her?" He asked me looking at the picture of me and Natasha "ohh I met her outside how do you know her?" I asked "ohh she bumped into me and gave out to me for bumping into her" He said I laughed a little and he hit me. "Yea she didnt know who I was like she didnt freak out when I asked her for a picture like most people would" I said "Yea I dont think she watches viners because she didnt recognise me either"he told me. We done a smack cam and Carter went mad and ran after us out of the hotel room.

Natasha POV

I was walking back to my hotel room since Kylie went back earlier while I met some fans when all of a sudden *crash* "You really need to stop making this a habit" I said to him when I recognised it was the guy from earlier "No you do" He said to me "Gilinksy watch out" Cam shouted and next thing you know some guy came up and slapped him on the cheek with whipped cream "you deserved that" I said and walked away laughing. I went back to my hotel and went to bed.

-morning-

I woke up to a text.

From Unknown: Hey Nat its Kian was just wondering if you wanted to do that video I was talking about since Vidcon is finishing tomorrow.

I saved his number and texted him back.

To Kian: Yea that sounds great ill let you know when im done my meet and greets and maybe we can film after?

From Kian: Cant wait

I put on a pinkt halter neck top with white jeans an straughtened my hair and headed out for my meet and greet Kylie said she would stay in since she wasn't feeling the best.

I met some fans and texted Kian when I was done.

To Kian: Im done my meet and greet how about that colab?

From Kian: Yay! Come to my hotel room 162 a few of the boys are here but we will manage.

I got into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor I got to Kians room and Knocked on the door."Come in"a voice said.

Kian was not messing when he said that a few of the boys were here there were two in the bathroom taking selfies some on the bed Kian was on the couch talking to him,The guy I was starting to hate the one that kept crashing into me he saw me and he had the same expression on his face that I did. "ohh is this little fan lost?" He said Omg I hated this guy so much "No shes here to make a colab with me and be nice Jack" Kian said coming up and putting an arm around my shoulder. We walked outside to the balcony and Kian set up the camera and tripod I was glad I brought my denim jacket because it was starting to get a bit cool. He tweeted for people to ask questions for a Q&A.