Chapter 9

Jack POV

Magcon was over and I wanted Tasha to meet my parents "Baby will you please come back with me to meet my parents?" I asked her "Yea of corse I will" She said. I went online and booked the flights for us luckily We were already packed "we need to hurry the flight leaves in 40 minutes" I said we got our bags and wen down to the lobby Tasha had already texted the boys to meet us down here so we could say goodbye quickly and thats what we done we hugged everyone goodbye and went to the airport.We slept for most of the flight finally I was home.We got our luggage and I ordered a uber to take us to my house I noticed Tasha shaking and looked at her last tweet sine i automatically get a notification every time she tweets -@NatashaJones: Hope they like me - I squeezed her hand "its going to be ok they will like you just be yourself"I told her. We got out of the uber and walked to the door my mam opened it like straight away "Jack honey ohh how Ive missed you and this must be the lovely Natasha shes even more beautiful in person" my mam said giving me the biggest hug ever and one to Tasha aswel I seen her blush and whisper a 'Thank you'. "come in come in dinner is just ready" My mam said thank god I was starving.Nat seemed to really get along with my Parents they asked her questions about herself and she done the same.I helped my dad clean up after dinner while my mam showed Tash some old baby pictures hopefully not the embarrassing ones. "I can see you really love her now you better take care of her"My dad said to me "Yea ive never felt like this about anyone before and dont worry ill look after her" I said.

Natasha POV

"You know its so nice to see Jack has fallen in lie with such a lovely girl like you he never shuts up about you when we talk on the phone." Mrs Gilinsky said to me. I looked at one of the pictures she showed me " Ohh yea thats a picture of Rebecca and Jack on their first date he used to rob one of his sisters dolls and made us all say it was his girlfriend" She told me "Aww how cute" I said "More like how embarrasing" Jack said walking into the room face palming himself."ohh and this is when he was first learning to potty train" she went on "ok mam thats enough of that im going upstairs to show Tasha my old room"he said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs."So this is my room and this is my bed where we are going to have sex now" he whispered in my ear and pulled me closer "Jack we cant your parents are literally underneath us"I said in shock "Well im going to be under you soon"he smirked and pulled me closer and moved his head to my neck he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist we had a heated make out session he put me on the bed "I've been waiting all night for you,I had to restrain myself from takin you at the dinner table" he said sliding his hand up my leg until it reached my panties and he smiled "looks like you want me just and much as I want you baby"He whispered into my ear and bit my lip before making his way down to were his hands were he took of my panties and licked up my juices "ohh god Jack" I moaned. He slowly entered me letting me get adjusted then he started thrusting really hard we both let out a moan and he fell beside me He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.I stare into his eyes "I hate you so much jack"I said "I hate you too" He said and we fell asleep.

Jack POV

I went downstairs and decides to make everyone breakfast "hey honey what time is your flight at?" My mom asked coming downstairs "1pm" I said "Well how about we eat this and then your father and I will drop you to the airport?" She asked I nodded my head and went up to wake Nat and my Dad up for breakfast."Morning babygirl"I said and kissed Tasha who was slowly waking up "mornin" she said rubbing her eyes "Breakfast is ready my parents are going to drop us to the airport after but first I want to give you this" I said and handed her the necklace I got in miami for her "Ohh Jack its so pretty I love it" she said putting it on.I went in to wake my dad up but he was already downstairs.We ate then got changed into comfy clothes for the airport."So did you enjoy your stay with us?" my parents asked Tasha in the car "yes it was lovely to meet you guys and im so sorry it was a short visit but I will deffo come back again with Jack" She said hugging them goodbye.I hugged my parents "I will skype you when we land" I told them "Please do and look after her shes a keeper" My mom said and waved us off.