Chapter 17

Natasha POV

I found the perfect house I had gone house hunting on my own yesterday It was scary but I managed I couldnt stay in that Hotel for any longer,2 weeks was long enough"

To Shawn: Found a house can you help me get furniture and help me move in

From Shawn: yea sure text me the adress and ill be there asap.

I texted him and soon enough he was here.We drove to Ikea and got the everything I needed My bed,couch,Fridge,Table,Chairs,lamps,duvets,Plates andCutlery.The Delivery guys took the big stuff and we packed the rest into Shawn's Car.The furniture was all set up I went into the kitchen and put some cutlery away. "Shawn this is perfect I love-" he was on the phone so I stopped talking.He hung up the phone.

"Im sorry didn't mean to interrupt who was it?"

"Gilinsky"

"What did he hear me? please tell me he didnt"

"He did he went mad at me he said that im no friend at all that I didnt even let him know you were in LA and he thinks we are sleeping together behind his and everyone elses backs.

"What the fuck he knows im back ohh fuck"

Jack POV

"THAT LITTLE CUNT I SWEAR HE IS DEAD NEXT TIME I SEE HIM"

"Jack calm down whats wrong?" Nash asked

"Calm down how THE FUCK can I calm down when I find out the love of my life is back and Banging Shawn behind my back"

"What?"Johnson said

"I rang him and I heard Tasha in the back round say 'Shawn this is perfect I love' I swear to god he is DEAD"

"Are you even sure its her? I had a feeling he was seeing a girl but never Nat" Taylor said

"Yes I'm fucking sure I could recognise her voice from anywhere,Taylor give me your house keys"

"For what?"

"TAYLOR GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS IF YOU STILL WANT A FRONT DOOR"

He through me the keys and I went into the house and sat on the couch and waited for Shawn to come home.

Shawn POV

From Taylor: Dont go back home come over to Nash Cams and the Jacks

To Taylor:But Gilinsky is there

From Taylor: No he is at home waiting to beat the crap out of you.

I drove to the boys house and Johnson told me to come in I sat on the couch and they all stared at me as if to say explain.

"So basically about two weeks ago remeber I-" I was cut off by Jack storming into the room

"YOUR DEAD YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD DEAD"He came over to me and before I knew it we were on the ground fighting the boys broke it up but we still had enough time to throw a few punches in.

I sat on one side of the couch with Cam and Taylor and Jack sat on the other with Nash and Johnson.

"So explain"Jack said

"Well I was trying to but you barged in and attacked me,"

"Just say what you have to say" Taylor said

"Ok so as I was saying about 2 weeks ago Nat rang me she was at the airport and in a bad way I knew that because I was on the phone to her earlier that day anyway I got to the airport and she told me about how her mam and her junkie boyfriend kicked her out of the house,She made me promise to not to tell you guys that she was back because she wasn't ready.Jack I swear to you nothing happened between me and her we just hung out and I was helping her move in today"

"So she is staying for good then?" Jack asked and had a big smile on his face

"Looks that way yea"

"Yay look im sorry I lashed out but what was I suppised to think?"

"I know your right"

We all had a group hug and I texted Nat.

To Nat: I had to explain everything to the boys please dont hate me I know I broke the promise im sorry.

From Nat: its ok you did what you had to do.