Chapter 12

Natasha POV

*2 months later*

Jack and I hadnt spoken since our fight and I missed him so much I still hung around with the guys but not as much.There was a party on tonight and everybody was going I decided I would try and get Jack back I loved him so much it was killing me not being with him.

I had a shower and curled my hair I wore my leatard that was see through down the middle andmy pink tight skirt done my makeup And drank a small bottle of vodka before I left to go to the party. I arrived and felt myself getting tipsy I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a drink "NAT" Kian said running up to me with most of the guys. We all talked and then decided to go into the lounge and start dancing I Seen Jack Jack Nash and Cam in the corner of the room I looked away before they seen me Talk Dirty came on and I grabbed Taylors hand since it was our song "when you talk dirty to me..." me and Taylor sung and then it turned into grinding.

Jack POV

I feel so bad for going mad at Tasha we havent talked since the fight and I guess its my fault.She came into the room and looked hot as always I needed her back she looked over at us and I pretended I wasnt looking. I was going to walk over to her but thats when I seen her and Taylor grinding on eachother Iwas she doing this to make me jealous? because if she is its working."Just forget about her?" cam said "what so you can dig your claws into her? dont lie I know we both liked her and she chose me in the end" I snapped I guess it was the alchohol and jealousy talking. "what the fuck has gotten into you man?" Cam said. I looked back over at Tasha and Taylor she whispered something in his ear then they left the room did she even know I was here? what is she doing?"Cam im sorry I didnt mean that" I said.

Natasha Pov

"you know you dont have to do this"Taylor said."But I want to do you not?" I asked."Of corse I do Its just what about Jack?" "me and Jack are over and he made that quite cleaer to me now come here" I said and pulled him closer he moved his head to my neck and began sucking on it and I moaned a little bit,I pushed him onto the bed and started stradling him then I went down I heard him moan and let I let him cum in my mouth it was my turn he turned me over and went down "Tay.. ohh my god Taylor" I felt myself in his mouth, he then  slowly entered me letting me get adjusted then he started thrusting really hard I still couldnt believe that this guy was a virgin becfause he seemed so experienced we both let out a moan got dressed and went downstairs like nothing happened.

We got two drinks then went back into everyone else.I could feel Jacks eyes on me "so where did you two disappear to?" Nasha asked "to get a drink" Taylor said. "sure you did" Kian said like he knew exactaly what we just just done he was staring at me as f I he was waiting for me to admit it " ohhh shut up Kian" I said and went over to a group of lads sitting around the couch "hey sexy" "did it suddenly get hot in here?" some of them were saying I found my tagret he had messy light brown hair and big brown eyes I could tell he worked out because his muscles would show everytime he went to take a sip of his drink."whats your name gorgeous?"I said and sat on his lap."actually no its Jake" he said smirking."well im going to call you gorgeous" I said rubing my hand against his chest and feeling his muscles  "and im going to call you crazy because you are certainly driving me crazy but in a good way"He said and looked down at his crotch.We all took a few shots and then He picked me up bridal style "come on lets have a party back at my place" he said and started walking.

All the boys came over "where do you think you are going with her?"Carter said."we are leaving this party sucks there are only like 5 chicks here and none of them are as goodlooking as this little one" Jake said and kissed my check I grabbed his head and kissed him right then and there I didnt care that it was in front of all the guys I done it because Jack was looking and he had jealousy in his eyes."no shes coming home with us shes clearly had too much to drink we are her friends shes stayinng with us" Cam said Jake agreed and put me down I held on to the nearest person to me because I Couldnt find my feet "at least give me your number will you?" Jake asked  and I dialled it into his phone."see you later crazy" he said and slapped me on the ass.

Jack POV

I was so close to hitting this douchebag thank god he left,Tasha was hanging out of my arm she couldnt walk because she was far too drunk "I  think you should bring her home" Johnson said to me.I agreed and started walking with her." can I tell you a secret but shhhhh you cant tell anyone" she began.

"I wont tell anyone I promise"

"Im in love but im after doing something stupid"

"really what did you do?"

"I fucked one of his bestfriends and if thats not bad enough it was the friend he thaught I had something going on with and thats why we broke up"

what Tasha had sex with Taylor? I couldnt believe this I could actually feel my heart brake and shatter into millions of pieces.

"ohh I see"

"do you think ill ever find love again?"

"I think that once you fall in love with someone you never truly stop loving them if they are your soul mate it will all work out"

I opened the front door to my house I gave Tasha her pjs she had left apair in my house when we were dating.I let her sleep in my room and I slept on the couch.

Natasha POV

I woke up I was in a familar room I looked around again OMG I was In jacks room wait what even happened last night?I remember having sex with someone but cant remember who im such a slut I said and went downstairs Jack Jack Nash and Cam were there."hows the head?"Nash asked "shut up stop screaming will you?" I said "WHAT HE WASNT SCREAMING" cam said screaming I ran after him but he locked himself in his room.I robbed one of Nashs arizona teas."did I say you could have that?" he said pretending to be pissed about it "well did you say I couldnt have it?" I said and sat on the couch and went on twitter -@NatashaJones:What even happened last night?-I took a sip of my tea and I had one new message.

From Jack:You fucked Taylor last night.

To Jack: WHAT!!!!!!

From Jack: yea do you not remember our conversation walking home last night?

To Jack: what conversation? I honestly cant remember a thing.

From Jack:Do you remember talking to some guys one of there names was Jake I think.Did you take any drink form them?

To Jack:I remeber talking to some guys but cant remember anything after we took a few shots.

He didnt reply I looked at him since he was sitting across from me he had a worried look on his face he looked at his phone and ran upstairs to his room I followed him,I walked into his room he was on his laptop typing up something."can I help you with something?" He asked and I Swear right then and there was the mean rude ignorant Jack that I had fallen in love with.

"why did you run off like that?" I asked "Well because I think Jake could have given you the rape drug for you not to remember anything" He said and I swear I seen a tear come from his eyes I just stood there and cried.He came over and hugged me "Tasha Im so sorry im sorry for it all im sorry for getting jealous easily and assuming things but I love you and always will I need to be there for you I need to protect you and always be there for you can we please try again?" he asked me. "Jack you know I love you to bits but You wernt there for me when I needed you the most in fact you made the whole situation worse by fighting with me and then we broke up I dont know what to think anymore I have been thinking about this for awhile but im going back home to live with my mam for a little while a lot have things have happened these past months and everything is just going to quickly."I said and went to pull away from the hug but he pulled me in closer.