Chapter 23

Jack POV

"Where have the girls been? I havent seen them all day" I said

"They went to the mall for a girly day or something....guys I have something to tell yous" Cam said.

"You and Mahogany?" Johnson asked

"Yea how did you know?"

"Lets just say we knew before you did" Nash said and Cam was so confused.

"Right partys in 20 mins go get ready" Carter said.

Its been ages since we have all gone out together I had a quick shower and got dressed We went down to where the party was it was quite full I looked around but couldnt see Tasha anywhere.I walked over to Kian.

"Hey bro this is Andrea..my uhh"

"Friend we used to go out"she said laughing as if it was a big mistake.

"Well nice to meet you"

"You too"

"Have you seen Nat?" Kian asked me.

"Nope why?"

"I just need to ask her something"

Hmmm he better not make a move or anything I looked around to find the rest if the boys and thats when she caught my eye she was goregous as ever.

Natasha POV

We got to the party it was in full swing there was a tap on my shoulder I turned around

"fancy seeing you here"

"Yea your friends invited me to come"

"Ohh I see well hello again..."

"James sorry never introduced myself and you are?"

"Natasha"

"Well Natasha you look amazing in that dress glad I gave you a discount"

"Come on lets party" I said grabbing his hand we went over to the bar and took far to many shots.

"Come on lets go"

We walked over towards the exit when somone stopped me.

"where are you guys going?"

"why does it even matter johnson?"

"it matters because I cant watch my two bestfriends hurt eachother when they are obviously in love"

"hha well looks like he is over me" i said pointing to Jack who was talking to some girl and Kian.

"you really cant se it hug?"

"see what?"

"the way he looks at you it isnt the same way he looks at ather girls trust me I know him more then anyone"

"this is lame im outa here looks like you have problems "James said and left.

"See what you done! now hes gone and im alone as per usual"

"you dont need him and he doesnt deserve you saying you have problems sure what does he know he is just another stupid guy trying to get in your pants"

I coulndt take it I ran out of the party as fast as I could and started crying My mothers words were going around and around in my head.

"your evil and deserve everything you get you worthless slut"

Jack POV

"was that Tasha you were talking to?"Kian asked Johnson when he came over he just nodded his head."where did she go?"Andrea asked "she ran out" Johnson said "what where what way did she go?"I asked and Jack pointed to the door I ran out and looked around to finsd her.