Chapter 11

Jack POV

*3 days later"

Tasha was finally coming home today I missed her so much I went to visit her in hospital everyday but I just couldn't wait to have her by my side again.Jack and Cam came with me to pick her up from the hospital"I brought you some clothes"I said handing her a bag she went and got changed

"Jack you forgot my make up"

"I know,you dont need it"

"My face is fucked up I need it more then ever now"

"No you dont because you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life" I said and kissed her.We drove back to my house and the boys were there.They were setting up the house for a welcome home party and they done a good job there was a big poster 'We missed our sister/lover welcome home' and there were loads of food and drinks "Omg thank you so much guys I love every single one of yous"She said with tears in her eyes.We watched Divergent and all talked for awhile then the rest of the boys left.Jack will you film a video for my channel with me?"Tasha asked me "are you sure you want to do this?" I asked "yes more then ever" she said.We went into my bedroom and We filmed the boyfriend tag for her channel.

"So I know its been awhile since I made a video but there have been some crazy things going on in my personal life,anyway this is the boyfriend tag with the best boyfriend in the world Jack Gilinsky"she said and I kissed her on the cheek just to be that cute.We filmed the video and edited it "I have to go somewhere ill be back soon though I promise" She said and kissed me "no you cant go out alone what if something happens?" "I will be fine trust me" she said and left I was really worried and decided to go follow her.

Natasha POV

I walked to mine and Kylies spot it was on the roof of an abandoned car park.Kylie and I used to go here if we ever felt scared homesick or alone we used to have picnics here and watched the sunset.Kylie said in her letter to always come to this spot or look at the first star if I ever wanted to talk to her it was only starting to get dark so Thats why I came here.

"Kyles something bad happened,I was kidnapped by Niall yea the Niall well he constantly raped me like everyday and night he beat me up constantly.Why do things happen to me? Do I give off the wrong signals? maybe im just a worthless slut-" I said "Your not worthless and your not a slut you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever layed my eyes on and I mean that from the bottom of my heart and it kills me to see you with Jack" Taylor said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back.I sat in front of him and he wrapped his arms around me I lay my head against his chest "Taylor I dont know what to say or think"I said "dont say anything dont say you love me too just to make me feel better just dont say anything and lets just enjoy this moment" He said.

"Taylor can I tell you something?"

"Yes anything"

"Well its hard for me to say but well you know Niall?"

"What the physco that kidnapped you and done all those horrible things to you?"

"Yes him well this is going to be hard for me and I need you to promise you wont tell anyone"

"Nat I promise"

"Well last year I fell pregnant with his baby when we were daiting and it was time for me to go back to my mothers for the winter but when I got there about 2 months later I had a miscarriage and when I went back to my dads the following summer I was on my own with no baby I told Niall what happened but he didnt believe me he thought I had an abortion and was lying to him,he used to beat me and blame me for the baby dying and when he kidnapped me he would rape me and told me he was waiting until I got pregant again so we could run away together."

Taylor and I were crying at this stage he pulled me in closer so I could hear his heartbeat I felt warm and protected."OMG nat I never knew im so sorry have you told Jack?" He asked me and I immeadiately felt guilty "no" I said and we just sat there enjoying eachothers company.

Jack POV

What was Taylor playing at wrapping his arms around Tasha.I wondered what they were talking about.But why would she go straight to Taylor she told me that something wasnt going on but now im not too sure. I went home and went straight into my room there was a knock on the door it was Johnson I had told him I was going to folllow Tasha.

"what happened?"

"she went up to the top of an abandoned car park she brought me there before well she was there with Taylor and they were hugging and talking and stuff like I swear they were too close for my liking"

"ohhh well she wouldnt cheat on you would she? well not after what happened would she?"

"Jack I honestly dont know what to think anymore".

I went on twitter -@JackGilinsky: Just remember guys that trust is so hard to gain and so easy to lose...- I looked at Tasha and Taylors twitters to see if they said anything.

-@NatashaJones:Love my bestfriend @TaylorCaniff thanks for cheering me up 💖-

-@TaylorCaniff: No bother babe always here love you too 😘-

I teeted again -@JackGilinsky:Really dont know what to think anymore- I got tons of replies like

'Whats wrong Gilinsky'

'What happened? are you ok?'

'Do I have to kill a bitch for my bae 😍'

'Whats this about?'

Then something caught my eye

'Is this to do with Tasha'.and there were muliple pictures of taylors and tashas tweets like
-@NatashaJones: Loving you aint easy-
-@TaylorCarniff: Wish you were mine but you never will be-
-@NatashaJones:Stuck in love💕-
-@TaylorCrniff:Will you ever be mine? Do I even have a chance-

I decided to call Tasha and find out what was going on.

Natasha POV

"Thanks for tonight Taylor I really needed somebody to talk to" I said as I hugged him goodbye we stared at eachother and I could have sworn we were about to kiss but then my phone rang it was Jack.

"hey babe"

"where are you?"

"nice to hear from you too and im just outside my house why?"

"we need to talk meet me outside starbucks in 5 minutes" he said and hung up the phone. "who was that?" taylor asked me "Jack he said we need to talk and he will meet me outside starbucks in 5 minutes" I said. Taylor agreed to walk me there I seen Jack he was standing outside and looked so pissed off."See you later and thanks again for tonight" I sad to Taylor and walked up to Jack and we started walking and talking.

"what do you want to talk about are you ok?"

"no im not and im going to ask you this and you need to be honest with me I cant take you lying to me anymore"

"lying about what?"

"you and Taylor"

"Jack for the last time there is nothing going on between me and Taylor"

"FOR FUCK SAKE STOP LYING TO ME" he raised his voice and I Jumped a little bit.

"Jack I swear im not lying and please stop your scaring me"

"You are lying to me what do you call this? should never have trusted you do you know that I should never have even fallen in love with you but its too late now,youve already broken my heart" he said. This wasnt like one of mine and Jacks normal fights were we end up fighting and get turned on by eachothers anger this was completely different.Why would he lash out especially at a time when I needed him the most.