Chapter 19

Jack POV

"Are you ready yet?"Johnson asked coming into my room.

"yea is this ok?"

"You did not just ask me that"

"Yea I did I want to look my best for Tasha"

"So you still feel the same about her?"

"Yea shes the one Johnson"

"Your beautiful Jack now come on before I kill a bitch"Nash said walking past.

We got to Tashas house it was only 5 blocks away it was big but not too big for just her to live in.Mahogany was at the Dj booth as usual I went over to her.

"Hey Jack its been like forever"

"Yea I know sorry things have been kinda crazy lately"

"Yea Nat told me"

What I didnt think they were even friends.I wonder if She was missing me as much as I was missing her ill ask Mahogany.

"Ehh Did she say anything else?"

"Like what?"

"You know what"

"Well why dont you ask her yourself?" She said looking over at Tasha who was sitting on the couch with Cam.

Natasha POV

"Thanks for coming Cam"

"Anything for you babe"

"Hey ive an idea"

"If it involves getting killed count me out"

"You wont get killed unless you want me to kill you" he said making a gun shape with his hand.

"So whats your big Idea?"

"Well lets leave and ill show you"

"Cam its my party I cant just leave"

"Ok well when everyone leaves wil you come with me?"

"I suppose so"

I noticed Jack looking over at me and Cam he looked as if he was going to walk over so I walked over to Johnson and the rest of the boys.

Jack POV

Did she seriously just wak away from me?

"Do I smell or something?" I asked Cam

"Huh what?"

"She clearly walked away when she seen me coming"

"Well maybe she doesnt want anything to do with you anymore"

"But I need this to work I-"

"If you love her let her move on to somebody else?

"Like who?"

"Eh like me" Cam said and I hit him why would he even say that? He knows I love her. He hit me back and before we knew it the guys were pulling us off eachother I looked over at Tasha and she was in Taylors arms crying but she manahed to run out of the house. I followed her "Tasha please im sorry" she just kept walking I ran up to her.

Natasha POV

He grabbed my arm and turned me around to him my face was so close to his chest I looked up at him and I could see he was sorry.

"Please forgive me"

"But why would you do that?"

"Because he said something to piss me off"

"Like what?"

"He said I should let you move on"

"And you hit him because??"

"Because I still love you and always will I knew it from the first time I saw you I needed you in my life"

"You hated me the first time we met"

"But there was something there and you cant deniy it because I know you felt the same"

He was staring into my eyes I looked away then looked back at him and our lips met.Ogh