Chapter 20

Cam POV

Jack and I havent talked about our fight at Nats 2 weeks ago we are ok and pretended like nothing happened.

"We should go to the beach for the rest of today before it gets any later" Nash said."Yea we should ill text everyone and ask them" Carter said. I Looked at the clock it was 4pm.

To Nat: Carter is going to ask you to go to the beach today I say you make an excuse and we can just chill for the day ;) x

From Nat: But I havent seen yous in like forever :( x

To Nat: Come on we will have more fun I promise xx

From Nat: Fine let me know when they are gone and ill be over x

"Im not up for the beach today" I lied

"Come on did you just say that?" Johnson asked. "Yea I think im getting a migrane" I said and went into my room to 'lie down'.

Natasha POV

Ok so what to wear what to wear.I had a shower and dried my hair and opened my wardrobe and put on a flowery tank and white shorts I done my makeup and waited for the text off Cam.I had already told Carter I couldnt make it.

From Cam:They are gone come over x

To Cam: on my way x

I knocked on the door and he answered he was wearing a white tank and black shorts ohh this boy has a body! I knew I was staring I tried to contol myself.

"So whats the plan for today?"I asked

"Boardwalk carnival then im bringing you somewhere after"

"What so you can kill me?"

"Yea why else?"

"Well you could have told me and I would have said my goodbyes"

We walked down to the boardwalk we got to the bumber cars. "Your going down" he said getting into a pink car "im not the one in a pink car hashtag cringy" "shutup" we went into the tea cups after "hungry?" Cam asked me "not really" "fine well then ill just have to eat all this cotton candy on my own now wont I?" "Fine you got me". "Omg that is the cutest thing ever" I said pointing to an elephant teddy a little girl was holding "come on ill win you one?" "Haha you can try" We walked over to the stall Cam gave the man $5 "ok you have to knock down all the bottles and you have 3 rings" the man said. Cam knocked them all down "which prize would you like young man?" He asked. "The pink elephant" I said pointing to it.We spent the rest of the day here.

Nash POV

We got back to the house I went into Cams room to make sure he was ok but he wasnt in there his bed was made. "Boys Cams not in" I said walking downstairs."he proberly went out to get laid or something"Carter said laughing.

"Wonder who this one is" Johnson said "Some poor unfortunate slut"gilinsky said and sat down on the couch with a beer in his hand.

"So what are we watching tonight"I asked "finding nemo duh" Gilinsky said turning on the Tv.

Cam POV

"Wanna go clubbing?" I asked her

"I dont have my fake ID with me"

"Neither do I the plan is not to get caught"

We walked to the nearest night club. "4 shots please" Nat said "make that 8" I corrected her We took them and I could feel the burning in my throat "so is this the special place you are going to kill me?" Nat asked.Ohh shit I totaly forgot "2 more shots then ill take you" I said we took the shots and stummbled our way out of the club.We were walking for about 20 minutes "are we nearly there?" She asked "well I need to make sure nobody can hear you scream when im killing you duhh" we burst out laughing I hopped a fence.Nat just looked at me"here give me your hand" I pulled her over we walked for another 5 minutes.

"Cam this is amazing?"

"Almost as amazing as my body?"

"Yes....I mean what?"

"Haha busted I seen you staring at me when you came to the house"

"Well your body is amazing"

"Looks like the gym has paid off then"

"The thing is though I didnt really see it properly now with your shirt on" she said and slowly started taking my shirt off I wasnt complaining.

Natasha POV

Cam brought me to the 'Hollywood' sign it was perfect just like him.Did I actually say that? yea I did.

I took off his top to reveal his abs Wow my hand went up and down his stomach I was sitting on his lap and he pulled me into a kiss it was getting heated he pulled my top off and left little kisses on my stomach he rolled me over and took off my shorts his eyes were in full lust "You dont know how long ive waited to do this"he said "Cam just stop talking and get in me"I said but there was a light like a flashlight coming from the trees "cam cam the cops" I said we quickly got dressed and headed back to his house

"before we go in can I just say that I still have the biggest hard on you little rascall"he said

"It wasnt my fault we nearly got caught by the cops"

Jack POV

The door opened Cam and Tasha came in bursting out laughing. "So where have you guys been then? looks like your migrane is gone"Nash said they looked at each other. "We went to the carnival look" Tasha said holding up a little teddy.Cam whispered something in Her ear and she slapped him they sat on the couch and started watching tv with us.I couldn't keep my eyes off Tasha I went to my room and went on twitter

-@NatashaJones:Sneaky adventure with @CameronDallas #wanted-

-@CaneronDallas: My hands,they fit perfectly around your waist 😍-

I guess Cam was right I should let her move on but did they really have to rub it in my face?I grabbed a suitcase out of the wardrobe and packed it.