Chapter 4

*few days later*

Jack G POV

"Who is she?" Jack asked

"What are you talking about Jack?"

"You know who im talking about"

"Ive no idea"

"Whos the girl that you keep thinking about at night? Who are you writing songs for? "

"Im not thinking of any girl or writting songs about them"

"Then what are you keeping from me?"

"Nothing"

"Dont lie to me I know you too much"

"Even if there was a girl which there isnt how do I know she likes me and how would people react?"

"People you mean fans?"

"Yea but there isnt a girl so leave it"

"Ok ok whatever you say Gilinsky and are you still coming to the bonfire tonight?"

"Yea of course" I said and he left.

I went downstairs and got some food "Will you make a video with me?" Nash asked "Yea sure what is it?" I asked him "Would you rather" he said I nodded and sat on the couch beside him and he started recording. We finished the video and I went upstairs to get ready for this bonfire I put on jeans a tie dye shirt and a grey hoodie. We got to the bonfire and all the gang was there well apart from Jc,Carter Lia and Kylie.

I looked over and saw Tasha she looked nice she was wearing a black skirt tights and white crop top her hair was curled and she had a plait in it at the front she was talking with Kian and Sam and they were both flirting with her from what it looked like.

I walked over to Matt and started talking to him and some girl her name was Stacey I glanced over at Tasha but she was walking off towards the pier."Nice talking to you guys and matt shes a keeper"I said winking and walking to find Tasha.

She was standing at the end of the pier leaning against the railing looking at the water. I walked up to her and she jumped a little bit "Ugh what are you doing here? Did you come to push me in?" She said half joking half being serious "No I actually came to see if you were ok" I said "Well thats different" She said she kind of shivered a bit. "You cold?" I asked "Just a little but I'm fine" She said I took off my hoodie and put it on Her.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"What is it a crime? And I guess im just trying to make up for being such a dick towards you"

"Well dont"

"Why?"

"Because Im supposed to hate you but I feel like I cant breathe when im with you And I feel like you complete me.Im in love with you and I want you to love me But Im Confused and scared because I know you hate me too and Were only using me that one time."

"Tasha I dont hate you I taught you hated me and I get a funny feeling everytime your lips touch mine Something shoots right through me My heart skips a beat and I guess I acted like such a dick because I was scared,I was scared because I could feel myself falling in love with you and I didnt think we could ever be together and I wasnt using you Tasha you were my first and I'm glad I lost it to you" I told her and I looked at the water but then she grabbed me and kissed me. This felt so right I was right I did love this girl. She stopped and looked at me "Whats wrong?" I asked "Can I ask you a question?" She said "You already did" "No Jack I mean seriously" "Fine ask me" "Well you know your song Distance did you write that about me?" She asked me and I froze I didnt know what to say so I just said the truth "Honestly yea The lyrics just came to me I was always thinking about you We had such a love hate relationship and I was thinking about us and it was a message to you because im not that great with words and I taught if I told you in person You would laugh at me so I put it in the song" I said. Her eyes were glued to mine she didnt say anything she just stared at me "So what do we do now?" She asked.