Chapter 14

Natasha POV

"Your going to think im a freak"I began

"Trust me I wont judge"

"Ok well when I was younger my mam became a drug addict and alcoholic my dad Couldnt take it anymore and he left,I spent my summers with him and thats when I met Shawn he was my bestfriend and one day he became my boyfriend well I cheated on him with one of his friends and he got me pregnant and I had to go back home to my mother I didnt tell her about the pregnancy and I had a miscarriage When I went back to my dads Niall flipped he used to beat me and say It was my fault the baby had died he also said That I had an abortion well.Kylie and me moved to LA when we were finished school She was my bestfriend we grew up together I decided to do youtube since I always wanted to do it and Kylie went into acting we met the magcon boys I dont know if you have heard of them,well Kylie started daiting one of them and we found out she had a brain tumour and she passed away.I started going out with one of the boys Jack Gilinsky and Somehow Niall found me he kidnapped me and would rape me constantly.I was found and Niall was locked up but Jack wasnt supportive he actually accused me of sleeping with his friend which I later did when we werent together,I couldnt take it anymore so I decided to move back here with my mom since my dad had died."

"Nat I dont know what to say im so sorry for all you have gone through its not easy"

"Yea I know so tell me a bit about yourself"

"Well Im Ryan and well my dad is a workaholic I never see him anymore he started all this and distanced himself from me when my mom died when I was 14."

"Im so sorry Ryan" I said and we just sat in eachothers arms.

Jack POV

*2 months later*
Jack and I started our tour Shawn came with us it was hard for me considering that most of our songs were about Tasha.She is still always on my mind I cant get over her ive gone on many dates with girls and slept with others but its not the same I need her.

Our next stop was Florida I knew she was here but I didnt know whereabouts she was I went on twitter
-@NatashaJones beach walks with the fave😍- and there was a picture of her holding some guys hand I guess its easy for her to move on -@JackGilinsky I guess this is goodbye forever- I got ready for the show and done meet and greets I loved how much better I felt after meeting all the fans but Tasha never left my mind once it was killing me knowing some other guy was making her happy why was I such an idiot?It was hard to focus on the songs since they were all about her but I still managed."we are all going out tonight you coming?" Jack asked me,the truth was I wasnt in the mood for partying but I went anyway to please Jack.

We got into a club dont ask me how I think Shawn knew one of the bouncers. I looked around the club and noticed a familiar blonde "Grace? is that you?"I said walking up to her.

Grace was a girl I met on twitter about a year ago we had gotten really close even though she lived in Georgia."hey Jack nice to finally meet you in person" she said and I said the same,the next thing I knew our lips where together and we walked back to hers...

Natasha POV

"look Jack and Jack will be here tomorrow" Ryan said pointing to a poster."ohh yea I forgot about that" "do you want to go?"

"we dont have to if you dont want to"

I looked at him and back at the poster could I go? Its not like I had to get the meet and greet package but I did want to see how he was getting on.

"ehh I dont know wouldnt you feel weird going? There will be alot of screaming girls and he is my EX"

"Babe its not as if we have to meet them and talk to them we could even go in disguise and make it like a secret mission if you want come on it will be fun"