Chpt. 4 The awkward moment

"Jughead"

*The last bell rings* "ok it's Thursday" "Betty said she would meet me after school in the blue and gold office this morning" exclaimed Jughead, Jughead goes to his locker *opens up his locker door* on his locker door inside was a picture of his mom and sister Jellybean, " I miss them" he whispers, "Ok I should go get to the blue and gold office" he exclaimed in a rush. *he opens the door to the blue and gold office* "Hello" "Betty?!" He exclaims.

But Betty wasn't there, then he remembered that she had PE last class but the caption (head cheerleader) Cheryl said "today PE is canceled because the bull dogs are using the gym" "oh no Betty must have forgotten" Jughead said worried, Jughead head rushes thought out the halls. "The bull dogs are not the nicest people they pick on me" "I hope they didn't pick on Betty." Jughead enters the gym no one is there, but he hears a faint sound like crying from the girls locker room, "that must be Betty" he rushes in but the door, it's locked "Go away Chuck" she yells from the opposite end of the door " Betty it's me Jughead" "please let me in whats wrong" I had so many questions running thought out my mind "was she ok, did they hurt her" I needed to know she walked to the door slowly and exclaimed " if this really is Jughead" "I'm fine" she said in a harsh voice she opens the door slowly, about 10 seconds of her opening the door slowly she final has the hole door opened, I look at her in disbelief she had big green eyes and a tear stained face there was and awkward moment of silence in between us, then out on no wear I just hug her.

I keep her in my hug for a while, I let her just hole on for how long she wanted. When I let it go I stared at her green eyes I got lost in them like I was in a giant patch of light green grass on a sunny day.

"Betty"

I heard someone walk into the gym I thought it was Chuck coming  for round 2, but in my surprise it was Jughead. I opened the door slowly just in case it was Chuck lying. Jughead looked at me confused for awhile but then he just hugged me and I hugged back like it was my only safe place on this world, he let it go after a while though and he just stared into my green I thought it was going to be one of those weird parts in movies when they were about to kiss but I let go of him breaking are eye contact and going back to reality.