Chpt.7 Sick?! ya right (Part 2)

"Jughead"

Today Me and Betty stayed home, well I decided that me and Betty should stay home because she's in rough shape, and we're best friends so it really doesn't matter.

But anyways today we pretty much watched 6 movies and studied for our Spanish test but it was so hard to focus because she would say all these words that made no senses "why did you even choose to do Spanish jug" "because I want to be able to talk to me grandmother" "ok" she said awkwardly. Around 3:50 I hopped on my motorcycle and left, When I got home I chilled until around 5 o'clock when my dad got home from his "working job" I think instead of working he was drinking in a place were he couldn't get caught, "Hey Jughead" "what's poppin" yep he was drunk "hey dad how about we go to bed" "no I wanna spend time with my baby boy" "dad I'm not a baby boy I'm a 17 years old" Jughead said slapping his face "so you don't wanna be my baby boy you can be my big boy" "DAD! I not a child, I'm a teenager" by then I was texting Betty asking her if she wanted to go for a drink at pops so I could get away from my drunk as fuck dad, "where's my big boy going" FP said in the most drunk voice ever, "I'm going to get a milkshake at pops with Betty" "what is she your girlfriend or something tell her I said stay away from my son" "you know what your not going" FP exclaimed, but before he could stop me I was gone out the door I made sure it was locked so at she couldn't get out, I put on my black helmet and got on my motorcycle and drove off to pops.