Chpt. 28 your alive (Part 2)

"Jughead"

"Jug-g" I heard Betty and we stopped hugging and I fell back because my back was pretty sore from being stabbed 2 times.

Than Betty cried out "Jellybean your alive too" "this is a miracle" "then I jump right up again in pain and saw my alive sister.

"Is this Betty?!" She exclaimed happily "ya" I whispered she was so happily. "How do you remember me?" Betty questioned I didn't want to answer but then jellybean did "he talks with mom and always mentions you" I could feel my face getting hot I guess I was blushing.

"Anyways" I said trying to change the subject "why were you covered in blood" I said "and why are you in a hospital bed" she said fighting back "ok guys I will tell you what happened cause I saw it all" Betty said "And can you both should lay down because you were both stabbed in the back more than once." "Ok" we both said "So" Betty started."

"Betty"

"Me and Jughead were walking out of pops and Jughead heard a noise coming out of the bush so he told me to get behind him and when he saw you he thought all him problems were solved because you were home."

"But then I saw butchers knife out of your back and was trying to tell Jughead but I couldn't. Then he finally saw it and then you fell Jughead took the knife out of your back which was a stupid idea because it was stopping the bleeding a bit but then when he was holding you your mother came out of the woods with your blood all over her."

"Jughead was turned around with you in his hands and he was crying like crazy because his sister was pretty much dead in his arms and when your mother came out of the woods she took the knife that was on the ground from the back of you Jellybean and stabbed Jughead so you guys both fell."

"And me not knowing what to do because my best friend was on the ground and his sister was almost not far from death I grab the knife from your mom and stabbed her."

"Jughead"

"And stabbed her Betty said "yay" Jellybean cries out.

"Yay what do you mean yay" me and Betty both said looking at her confused.

————————————————————

Omg thank you guys for 1K reads I was so happy to wake up to it. I started this book 1 month ago as I short project and I never thought it would get this far thanks.

🤪❤️