Chpt.10 Im sorry... (Part 1)

"Betty"

The days when by quicker than usual before I knew it was Friday. Chuck reminded me to cut Jughead out of my life, like I forgot that I had to tell my best friend I can't be his friend anymore.

I knew Jughead was going to ask why? So I need to think on an excuse to by my way out of it, I wasn't paying attention all day to all my teachers all I could think of what was my excuse.

Around 4pm when I was doing homework Jughead texted me "hey do you wanna go to the movie theatre on Saturday to see Nancy drew I'm back in town with me?" Of course I wanted to say but I need to tell Jughead I can be his friend anymore, so I told myself I will go see the movie and then tell him, like its are last day of being friends I have to say yes.

"Of course" I replied with "ok perfect I will pick you up at 8:30pm tomorrow" "k" "see you tomorrow" "ya bye" I replied, I'm so scared what will he say when I tell him I can be friends with him?

Around 8:00pm I finished my homework it took me so long cause all I could think about was what I was going to do tomorrow.

*the next day*

"Jughead"

I'm so excited for the movie tonight with Betts. I have been planning this for her because it's her birthday and I thought it would be fun to hang just the two of us like back when we were 4 and 5, me and Betty use to have Surprise birthday parties every year for each other because we had no other friends.

"Betty"

All I could think about was Chuck, leaving Jughead and tonight, I was so sad. For the second time I was going to cut him out of my life.

I started sobbing.

My mom must have heard me because before I knew it she was on the bed rubbing my back and saying "what's wrong babe, you ok?" "Ya I'm fine just drama" "with Jughead I knew it I'm going to beat him" "no mom with school not Jughead" "ok you, ok?" "ya thanks" and before I knew it I heard my bedroom door close and I was alone again.

At 8:00pm I was shaking, freaking out and more I was terrified what am I going to do?