Chpt. 24 Help me please (Part 3)

*still Betty's vision*

Betty Cooper to be you wife " I-I do"

"Jughead"

We told each other we would be friends forever and I would stay by your side all your life.

*Bettys vision in the coma*

"Jughead don't die on me" "baby I told you I will stay by your side forever" "no no noooo"

Then I wake up

"Betty's POV awake*

"Jug" I whisper faintly "I can still hear her voice" "I'm alive Jug" I said as loud as I could *which was a whisper* "Betty??" "OMFG BETTY!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!" "What happened?!" "I will tell you after" he sounded shocked.

Then the nurse case in "she is alive and awake great we are going to run a few more test and then you can go home" "but keep an eye on her" "ok" I said.

"Does my mom know I'm hear?" "No but-" " Elizabeth!!!" "Alice?!" "the school just called me!! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" "it's ok mom jug saved me" "oh jug ya I thought you were going with your mom to Toledo?" She sounded pissed why I thought?

"Hey jug can I talk to my daughter for a min" "of course I actually got to leave right now anyway I have homework" I sounded so sarcastic but whatever .

"Oh ok then bye Jughead I will call you when I get home?!" "Ya sure my iPhone is always on" "k bye."

"Jughead"

When I left that hospital all I could think about was how Alice was being so rude to me like what the fuck I just saved your daughter from dying give me a fucken break."

I got home and my dad was no were to be seen "mom were is dad?" I questioned her "he when to the wrym why?" "Because I wanted to tell him Betty is Alive" "great honey but I need to know can you come to Toledo with me?" "No mom my friends need me" "ok but come visit for the summer" "I will mom" "bye" "bye I love you" she said I don't know why but that made me so sad.

"Betty"

"Ok mom what's up" " Elizabeth I think it would be safer for you if you moved to the south side" she sounded so calm "WHAT?!"

...