Chpt. 32 leaving or staying?

"Betty"

I'm so fucking scared man. The jury came back in and I'm scared to death I feel like I'm going to faint.

"The jury is locked in with there decision" the main person exclaimed. I looked back at Jughead and JB and they were shaking.

"We say" one the jury men said.

Then black.

"Jughead"

"We say" one of the men said then I hear attorney McCoy yelled "Betty fainted!" I was shocked.

But thank god she woke up 30 seconds later.

"Betty"

Out of know we're I see light again and my mom right beside me then it all comes back to me.

After 10 minutes we continued "ok we think miss cooper" the same men said "she is..." I just wanted to know just fucking say it.

At the moment I thought I was done O thought I was guilty.

" INNOCENT" then everybody clapped then I felt and warm tender hug and knew right away it was Jughead.

"Betty your innocent" he cried. Then I felt my feelings for Jughead rumble inside of me I had to tell him but I couldn't right here.

Then I said out of no were "Met me at pops tonight at 9" "ok" he said a little confused.

When me and my mom got home I went to my room and thought how I was going to tell Jughead I like him.

*hours passed*

"Jughead"

Betty asked me to meet her at pops at 9 tonight and I wasn't going to say no to it. She probably wants to celebrate staying in riverdale.

"Author"

Little did Jughead know Betty really had planned a date and she was going to tell him she liked him.

...

————————————————————

Did you guys really think I was going to make Betty guilty?

Btw: sorry for the short chapter :(