Chpt.13 I messed up... Badly

"Betty"

I ran home as fast as I could sobbing the whole time, when I got to the door I seen a different car in the drive way probably moms friend so I sucked it up and stopped crying but for some strange reason that car seemed familiar.

I walked in. Mom was setting at the table with a green tea in her hand talking to a familiar voice.

I walked in a seen GALDYS!!!! (Jugheads mom) "Hi Betty long time no see" shit I knew I missed up but I had to say Hi back "omg Galdys its so good to see you" I said in the most sarcastic smile ever, "omg she is so big" she says to mom "I know right" mom said proud "when did You get here?" I interrupted "like yesterday I was going to surprise Jughead tomorrow" "we're jellybean?" I asked "oh she is back home I was going to take Jughead home to see her cause of FP I didn't want her seeing him drunk" "go call" I laughed we all giggled.

"I should go get started on my homework" "ya that's a goo idea sweetie and get the guess bedroom ready for Galdys" "ok I said running up the stairs.

I had to text Jughead I was sorry before he  told his mom about what I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter again next one will be longer I promise!!!

Question: how are you liking my first ever book so far???