Chpt.20 MOM?! (Part 2)

"Jughead"

"How was I a mistake" I was letting tears roll
Down my face, "because when me and your dads were dating he didn't want me so I thought if I could impress him he would want me back, but he didn't" "back then he didn't want kids, but after that night I got pregnant with you" "I didn't want to keep you but your father did he loved you so we went with his decision and next week I walked in with a baby boy in my hands."

"Next we had your sister but this time your dad didn't want her because" "because why mom?" I need to know "because we had you and it's a lot to handle with 1 baby" "oh" "so I took your sister and took the car and left" "but you could took care of two children why did you leave me with him" I exclaimed sad/tried but she just sat there in silence.

"Ok mom why did you really come back here?!" I asked so sad "I came back to come and apologize for what I did it was wrong but I wanted you to come to Toledo with me and your sister to get away from your stupid father" stupid father I thought "NO" "what?" "My dad is not STUPID he loved me sure I hate him for drinking and driving you away from us but I love him and I don't think he can live without me." "Ok then stay bye I'm going home to my daughter who really loves me" said she grabbing her bag.

"Ok you go do that" I said trying to be strong but at the same time letting tears fall from my face.

————————————————————————

This was a short but harsh chapter lol.

Hope you guys liked it and have a great day ❤️👍