Chpt. 6 Sick?! ya right (Part 1)

Btw: this chapter takes place the next day!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Betty"

I can't believe I said that to Jughead yesterday, I feel horrible. I called in sick today at school so I could stay home and think of what I did, so I kind of punished myself? Around 12:30 ish I heard a knock on the door, I knew right away it would be mom to tell me to get my ass to school, but to my surprise it was Jughead. "Hey" "why aren't you at school?!" He said out of breath, he must have ran here all the way from school. "Well why did you come here instead of school?!" I said sarcastically but also trying to change the subject, "hey answer my question first" "fine." "I called in sick" "now you, why are you here?!" "Nope." "What do you mean nope?" "I ain't telling you nothing until you tell me why you called in sick" "you little bitch" I said sarcastically while laughing, " I called in sick because I feel bad about what I said to you yesterday" I felt a tear come to my eye "Betty" "what" "it's not your fault. Sometimes words come out when they don't need too" "I know that's what happened yesterday" I exclaimed.

"Now answer my question" "fine" "I was at school hanging with Toni" (Toni was a friend of Jugheads) "we were walking through the halls when Chuck Clayton came up to me and said" "How are you and your girlfriend doing" "I didn't know what he meant by girlfriend so I asked" "what girlfriend?" "You know Betty" Betty was in shock was Chuck going to ask him if I cutted him out of her life, my mind was rushing with thoughts. "Then I thought" "Betty were is Betty I didn't see her all day" "so I ran to Mr. Weather bees office and asked where are you were and he said" "Betty's called in sick" "so I ran here." "You happy now" I was still day dreaming what if Chuck asked him that, "ya I guess" I said sadly "why with the sad attitude" Jughead asked "I just don't wanna go to school now that you know I'm not sick" "we don't half to go back to school we can just stay here" Jughead suggested "but I have a big Spanish test to day" "same but I don't care we can just take it tomorrow" "plus I didn't study so maybe we could do it together" "ok!" I said excitedly.