Chpt. 22 Help me please

"Betty"

I have never been this happy to hear a voice.

"Jughead"

I turned the corner to Betty's next class because she had left her jean jacket on the table at lunch and I wanted to give it to her and thank god I did because when I turned that corner Betty was being hurt by Chuck Clayton.

"What the hell is going on here" I yelled, Chuck looked up Betty looked scared but relieved.

"Betty!!" I yelled again "wo wo wo Jug buddy" Chuck said like I didn't see him hurting Betty" "What the fuck are you doing to her?!" I yelled again "don't talk to me like that we're buddy's" "no we're not Chuck" "What no well we are now because if you leave me alone I won't half to deal with you" "hell no" then I turned around so I was facing and punched him then kicked I'm in the balls.

Then all the bulldogs ran to him and I grabbed betty and ran.

"Betty"

I was so dizzy I seen Jug was talking to chuck and then jughead punched him and kicked him in the balls "that's my man" I thought.

Wait did I just say man no I mean friend I think I'm hallucinating.

Then I feel a big strong arm picking me up asking me something that just sounded like mumbles.

Then Black.

"Jughead"

"BETTY?!" "BETTY!!!!" I ran to the nurses office because she wasn't talking back and was bleeding from her mouth.

"HELP" I yelled when I ran in "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER" the nurse asked scared.
"Chuck Clayton tried to kill her and she is not talking" I said calming down a bit "ok go call 911 and I will try to wake her up" she sounded like this wasn't funny this was serious.

"911 what's your Emergency" the voice said "hello I'm Jughead Jonas calling from riverdale high and my best friend got into a fight and is bleeding from the mouth and not talking back to me" "ok Jughead we have a ambulance on the way" "they will be there soon" "for now get her to the nurse" "we are at the nurses office" I said said stupidly.

"Ok tell the nurse to try and talk to her" "try and talk to her" I told the nurse that "ok" she replied.

———————————————————————

Will she make it??

❤️👍