Chpt. 34 Its ok

"Jughead"

We hopped into my car I keep telling myself everything is going to be ok Jug just  breathe and I think Betty was telling me the same.

"Betty"

We walked into the house to see a dry giant blood patch in the middle of the floor. I looked at Jug I could see he was about to cry "we're is Jellybean" I asked myself "JELLYBEAN" I yelled no reply I guess she is at the hospital "Jug I think she is that the hospital" "let's go" he exclaimed crying now.

We arrived at the hospital and I ran up to the front desk lady. "Excuse me" I said nicely but also in a rush "wait a minute please" she said not even looking at me never mind I told myself she isn't even going to knowledge me.

I walked back to the car were I told Jug to wait. "Is he ok?" He asked me scared to know the answer "Jug the lady did t even knowledge me so I don't know" I saw a tear fall from his eye.

"Jug come in with me and we will look for jellybean ok?" I asked him "sure" he sniffed.

We walked back in and the lady was still on her laptop "wow she is still at it" I said pointing to her so Jug could see he chuckled a little at that.

Then Jellybean came out the doors with 2 men holding her so she wouldn't run back "is her mom here" the men yelled "right here" I said. Then jellybean ran right to Jug and hugged him.

"What happened" he asked JB "hey you" the man said pointing at me "what" I asked "take her home we will call you when FP is out of surgery "wAit!" I said "what" the man now sound pissed "why is he in surgery" "to get he bullet out" he said "ok" I said then I bought Jughead and jellybean to the car.

———————————————————-

Sorry for the short chapter...

So I haven't be active recently because I was very sick for a week so I'm going to take a little break like another week so I can catch up on my schoolwork.

Thank you.

~Olivia💚❤️~