Chpt. 9 Did you?

*the next day*

"Jughead"

I woke up earlier than I normally because I was picking up Betty instead of her driving over and I just starting to get ready, I put on my "s" t-shirt, black jeans, underwear, normal grey socks and my signature crown beanie my mom gave me before she left. I wear it everyday to symbolize her and my sister Jellybean, I jumped into my car and drove off to get Betty, I arrived at Betty's at 7:45 and texted her to tell her I was outside because if I knocked on the door her mom would come out with a broom and would tell me to shoe because she hates me cause of my mom.

Betty didn't come out the door until 7:55 which gave me a weird feeling something was up, I asked "what took you so long?" She didn't reply so I didn't bother to ask again.

"Betty"

I woke up the next morning to my phone dinging I thought it was a text from Chuck but it was a text from Jughead "I'm outside" "Oh shit I forgot Jughead was coming to pick me up today" I through on my clothes and put my hair up into a tight pony tail and ran out the door before my mom could yell "Elizabeth get ur ass back in here and eat breakfast.

The time I got to the car it was 7:55, on the way to school Jug asked my while it took me so long to get out I didn't answer my mind was focussed on what Chuck was going to do to me today.

"Chuck"

*end of the day*

I was running through the halls to find Betty she didn't answer my text or anything. I seen she read it though, I just waited in the blue and gold office cause I knew she would go there after school everyday but she would meant Jughead so I had to do it quickly, She opened the door and walked to her desk I was hiding behind the door so she wouldn't see me, then at that moment when she was siting down and pulled out her laptop to start writing I slammed the door shut and mad her jump.

"CHUCK!! What the FUCK! Are you doing in here" "I came here to ask you the stupid question" "what question" she knew what I was going to ask "did you?!" "Um..." "ANSWER!!!" "No... I can't find the perfect time to" I cut her off "do it or I will tell him" "ok I will this weekend" "okay I will be back next Monday to see if you did it, am I clear" "yes.. Yes you are" "ok good." I slammed the door shut on my way out to let her know I did mean business.

"Betty"

How the fuck will I tell Jug this weekend?!