Chpt. 36 wrong phone call

"Jughead"

"Dad?" He said the nurse looked shocked "you know he is died right" the nurse said "WHAT?!" I yelled JB broke down into tears.

Betty than stepped in "but I got a phone call saying he was alive and in the recovery room" she seemed surprised "oh well it must have been the wrong phone call" the nurse sounded like she didn't care at all.

"Betty"

JB was so miserable sobbing like crazy and yelling why but Jughead was just staring in glare like he was daydreaming ya I get your dad your dad is died but like you should be crying not just holding you emotions in.

"Jug" I said then a tear fell from his eye followed by more and more tears.

He then fell to the floor and cried and cried I ran to him I couldn't help to see my crush crying.

Jughead then all of a sudden stopped crying he just stop which shocked me.

"Jug?!" "Betty am I dreaming" he said scared I wanted to say no but I couldn't lie "ya Jug I'm so sorry" he put his head back down and then just sat there so gloomy.

JB eventually pasted out from the exhaustion of crying, "hey how about we head home" "to my house" Jughead said "no we will go to my house because I think you can't handle your sad sister for a day" "ok" he sniffed.

We headed to my house and I brought JB to the spare room right by my moms room just in case she started to cry so my mom could look after her and for Jughead I grabbed the air matters and started to blow it up.

"Hey betty" Jughead whispered "ya jug" I said "can I sleep in your room on the air matters?" I was shocked Jughead Jonas my crush wanted to sleep in my room I didn't want to sound desperate so I played it chill "ya sure if you want" "I do I really don't want to sleep down her by myself" "ok ya sure."

OMG MY CRUSH JUGHEAD JONAS IS ABOUT TO SLEEP IN MY ROOM YAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!! I thought.

We headed to my room got Jughead make shift  bed ready and I climbed into my bed and just got into his and I think Jughead pasts out from the exhaustion of crying while I was in my bed so happy that my crush Jughead Jonas was sleep at least 5 feet away from me!!!

————————————————————

I'm sorry I made FP die but at least Betty has her crush sleeping with her!!!

Guys I think I'm going to end this love story soon but I think I'm going to make a second book so stay tuned!!

...