Chpt. 16 I hate you

"Jughead"

I got up and left Betty's at 6:30 am so her mom wouldn't see me but for some weird reason I felt like some other part of me was in the coopers house.

I got a text from Betty "thanks for leaving earlier so my mom wouldn't see you" I texted back " Your welcome" but before I could hit send she called me.

"Hey Betts what's up" "the sky" she replied with laughing "ok for real what's up?!" "The SKY!!" "I know he sky is up" "what are you doing?!" I said laughing "nothing" "or if you count annoying you!" "Ok whatever."

Then my dad walked into the door "Hey Betty I half to go" "oh ok see you later" "k bye."

"Hey Jug what's up?" "Nothing" "cool I just wanted to tell you I'm done drinking" "that's amazing dad!!" I was so excited I have never had a normal dad before "but are you positive" "yes buddy" "nice" " but.." "but what?!" "I'm stepping down from the leader of the serpents and I want you to be the king after me."

"Oh dad I can't" "why not?!" He sounded confused "because dad I'm not a gang leader I'm a weirdo that write articles. "Not a bad boy that is a gang leader" I was starting to raise my voice.

"Jug don't give me that tone" "your mom left you here with me because she didn't like you she though you were ugly and stupid but I took you under my wing" I felt a tear starting to come "now your going to do what I tell you to because I'm your father" "your the most selfish father ever" I was getting angry/sad "mom left to keep Jellybean away from you" "when why didn't she take you too?!"  He shouted back "I hate you!!!!" I yelled back.

By then I was sobbing so before he could say another word I ran out the house to drive away from this stupid town so maybe I could go to Greendale or something to get away from people.

————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I wanted this to have a 2nd part. I hope you guys liked this juice chapter between Jughead and his father FP Jonas.

❤️👍