2a) Underground Fighter

(Your name) kept walking, not exactly walking to any particular place. He now had the hassle of needing to make money. What was he going to do? Maybe he could work in a small shop.

(Your name) saw something from the corner of his eye, seeing a poster pasted on a brick wall. It advertised the underground fights he had heard of, where benders would defeat other elemental bender opponents for money. Maybe he could participate in those...

Yes, that's what he'd do! He could make easy money, well maybe not easy money per say, but you get my point.

'Tonight, Shey Bing Ally Market, 9:30pm'  it said in big clear font.

That's where I shall go tonight, thought (Your name). I'll make money quicker anyway, plus, once I get the earth bending training I need, I'll be able to pay for all my expenses to leave Ba Sing Say far quicker.

...

Blood gushed out of a man's head wound as he stumbled backwards, his earth bender clothing in tatters currently, and he tried to grasp for what was not behind him, support of some sort. Maybe he was trying to grab hold of the wall that surrounded both men.

The crowd roared as both earth benders battled it out, and there were a few men louder than the rest who knew that the one they had set their bets on was going to win.

The other earth bender in the battle pit spread his feet apart, aligning his centre of gravity with his mid section and sent a mountain of rock towards his opponent. The said opponent was hit and fell to the floor gasping while holding his obviously injured leg. The referee counted to ten seconds until he declared it officially being a knock-out.

(Your name) thought about turning back and looking for a job as a shop assistant, he turned back around...

Your Choice:

This is the only time you can change your mind and become a shop assistant, and if so please go to 2b) instead. If you are still confidant with your decision as an Underground Fighter, please keep reading.