(Your name) opened his eyes and looked around, watching as an almost golden dust coated the air. Bright green grass and purple flowers bloomed before him. (Your name) stood up, noticing a wide tree that towered over him, its moss covered branches holding petite green leaves.

(Your name) walked slowly towards the tree and leaned against it, taking in the view. Spirits roamed the land, a couple stopping to stare at him, before going off on their merry little way.

(Your name) gulped in the air. It was so pure, yet so unfamiliar. (Your name) had always liked visiting the spirit world through the depths of his mind. It always helped him relax, helped him almost forget about the torments in his life.

(Your name) suddenly heard footstep, and he quickly looked up, his hands turned into fists, and his once care-free expression turned into an uneasy frown.

The man that had been walking towards him suddenly stopped, a small, calm smile making its way to the strangers lips. "Well, aren't you new."

(Your name)'s frown deepened. "Well I could say the same." Then he realised his mistake; he had just revealed that he himself came to the spirit world often.

The edges of the man's eyes that were the colour of ripened olives crinkled with mirth. "It's not everyday you see such a young person in the spirit world- unless they have any relations with the Avatar."

(Your name) would be lying if he proclaimed that he was not scared; because he was. He had barely done anything and this long-haired/bearded man already had him on toast. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The man walked closer to him, his simple brown shirt and pants swaying along with the small breeze that had suddenly started to pick up. The man gestured past the tree. "Come walk with me." The man started to walk past him, and (Your name) couldn't help but follow, intrigue overpowering his caution. They walked together past the great tree and down the hill and started to walk through what (Your name) could only as giant dandelions, except they were not, they had a giant green leaf atop of each stem instead of the typical soft, white weed. The unusual man looked up, taking in the tall plants (Your name) had just been looking at. "Isn't the spirit world amazing?" He asked, turning to look towards (Your name). (Your name) nodded, and let out a quiet sigh.

"It is, I don't think I have ever witnessed anything more beautiful, except..." (Your name) swallowed nervously, as he thought of the bright purple eyes of the woman he had loved the most.

The man frowned slightly, then he too sighed, "I lost someone I loved too..."

They stood, gazing at the landscape in silence for a while. (Your name) then knelt down and picked up a flower, the yellow petals turning pink as its stem left the grassy floor, and (Your name) looked the man in his eyes, one of his dark bangs falling over his right eye. "Well why don't we commemorate their being on this earth then?" he gave a weak smile, as he turned and walked towards a small pond. Bright spirits drifted near the water, as the purple flowers presented a reflection for the water.

The grey-cladded man picked up his own flower and followed him, and sat before the pond beside (your name), each of them holding their flower. Neither said anything for some time, and in all honesty, (your name) was glad. He didn't particularly feel like speaking about such a gloomy topic, especially if it meant bringing up how his mother died.

The man finally spoke, his voice barely above a murmur. "My name is Zaheer, I was born in the Earth Kingdom."

(Your name) didn't see any harm in giving his name in return, not when his name was practically unknown by most.