"This... tastes weird." Ko stated as he swallowed a mouthful of noodles. They were currently dining at Narook's Noodlery, wondering what they were to do, now that they had arrived at Republic City. "It doesn't taste bad though, its rather nice actually."

(Your name) grimaced slightly, lifting his noodle covered fork up so he could get a better look at it. "Eh, taste as shitty as all water tribe food in my opinion."

Ko raised a surprised eyebrow. "I thought you grew up in the water tribe."

"Doesn't mean I ever liked the food there though. I am not even a big fan of meat, if I'm brutally honest."

Ko let out a sigh as he shook his head. "Well... your just weird then."

"Say's the one who decided to join me on my 'exciting quest'. "

"Oh for Aang's sake," Ko sighed as he let his head rest besides his noodles on the table. "What are we doing here again?"

"We are in Republic City, looking for work." (Your name) answered as he wiped his mouth with a napkin, thinking about how he could weave the lies into his true plans and concerns. "And we are almost broke."

"Yeah..." Ko breathed out, his eye's seemingly closed as he let out a hum. "I mean, I have got my tent with me, but I wouldn't mind sleeping on those things you spoke of... what were they called again?"

"A mattress." (Your name) replied, a hint of amusement in his tone. "You won't know what hit you, when you sleep on one for the first time, instead of itchy sand."

"Your an itchy sand."

"Your butts an itchy san-"

"-Hello everyone, and welcome to all those who came tonight. We have our newly flourished acts tonight, and possibly the most spectacular of displays for our customers! Only the most exotically beautiful of displays-"

(Your name) looked towards the stage where a man dressed in blue spoke, obviously the announcer for tonight. Ko slowly raised his head, looking towards the stage.

"I wonder what performance they are showing tonight-" 

Not a moment longer after Ko had spoke, the navy blue curtains opened, showing two young women wearing the most revealing sparkly green dresses either of them had ever seen. Both men's eye's widened as they stared at the two women who stood frozen in a pose on stage. Men in the crowd whistled, and others started to yell lewd things towards the women, something which either of the men weren't too fond of.  While it was hard to distinguish their true ages, they were obviously fairly young, and wore white make up all over their faces, red and black eyeliner, and the famous bright red lipstick, resembling the once feared Kyoshi Warriors.

And now, the Kyoshi Warriors were merely seen as strippers or sluts, if the crowds reactions were anything to go by.

[The dresses which the two women are wearing]

"These two Mysterious Figures were formerly apart of the Kyoshi Warrior Clan, taught in the ways to fight-" The Announcer glanced around the room, a smug smirk forming upon his greasy features, "-and in the way to seduce all of you."

As the spot lights was manually focused onto the two women, in a blink of the eye, they flourished out their fans, mysteriously holding it beneath their forest green eye's.

"What in Kyoshi's name are we watching?" Ko whispered, not taking his eyes off of the two women.

"The last remnants of the Kyoshi warriors." (Your name) whispered, his discussions about different cultures with Zaheer coming into play. "After the Hundred Year War Ended, many Kyoshi Warriors left the Clan to become Guards and Army women for Fire Lord Zuko, others just left entirely to travel around the World, and now only a few real Kyoshi Warriors are left... and it looks like these two are some of the last one's..."

Ko grimanced as he watched the women begin to dance- who swayed their hips rhythmically, the strings of beads at the hem of their dresses pattering softly against one another. "A real shame really, not that they're good at what they do of course, but..." the sand bender sighed, running a hand trough his dark brown tresses, "its not what I expected when I thought about ever meeting a Kyoshi Warrior."

One of the Kyoshi's legs were particularly close to the edge of the stage, the shorter of the two women, when a drunken man with soy sauce all over his lips, grabbed the woman's legs. She gasped slightly, quickly turning to glare at the man who started to run his hand over her calf.

The other Kyoshi warrior stopped what she was doing, and turned to the man, her gaze intense. "Let go."

The man laughed, accidentally spitting all over the women as he bellowed "No, you stupid little whores, lay on my lap like you ought to."

Word Count: 855, this chapter is as short as my patience.

I assume that some of the fashion is based off of the 1920's, if any of Asami's clothes in previous episodes are anything to go by. So I thought why not bring in the Flappers?

I also wanted to disperse the mystery on what happened to the Kyoshi Warriors. Doing some research, I found out that some went to Zuko, but what of the others? So ta da, my idea is that they have become almost a legend, more of a form of entertainment rather than an actual fighting group.

Narook's Noodlery- Where Bolin and Korra went on their date in Republic City.

For Aang's Sake- my version of Avatars for Yangchen's Sake.

Btw, this will be the meeting for two new main characters.