2b(2)

Anyone who has any ideas for the direction of this story, please send me a private message, I'm still trying to work out who the main antagonist (besides you) is going to be- because I need something that will bring you and Korra closer in future chapters. Again, thank you all, and enjoy.

The next morning, (your name) and Pi ( Mr Piao ) met in Pi's little workshop that could almost resemble a smithery, besides the fact that it only took up a third of the little Shop. Mr Piao explained to (your name) about how the small section was meant to make chains and small bits and pieces, such as jewellery. In fact, Mr Piao's business in particular was small nick-nacks, and jewellery was their biggest seller. They also sold leather bags with metal trimmings, saddles for Ostrich-deer riders, rugs and knitted goods made by Mrs Shu Fang herself (and now with the help of (Your name) in the early evenings), terracotta vases, kitchenware and hiking gear, tools and practically anything you could think of.

Once  Mr Piao realised that (your name) could paint and in particular, was a water bender, he set (your name) in the early hours of the morning drawing new designs for products and jewellery that were water tribe inspired. When (your name) had finished a couple of designs, perspiring from the heat of the smithery, fingers numb from the tireless hours of use of the lead pencil and hands grey from pencil smudges, (your name) couldn't help but feel some form of pride and the pleasantly surprised but impressed expression on Pi's face. "Perfect." was all Mr Piao said.

When the shop finally opened at 7am, the little stall was set up right in front of the small smithery/studio's door. Crates containing goods were set up behind the counters and other products were set up around the benches of the stall. A dark red sheet with gold trimming made by Mrs Shu Fang was laid across the counter-tops, show casing the green and gold/bronze/silver jewellery and other products. Pi directed for (your name) to stand behind the counter.

"Now since Mrs Shu Fang is heavily pregnant I need someone to mind the store while I make some delivery deals and buy some supplies such as wool and dye for some of the products. You will be selling these items," Mr Pi nodded towards the store, "...but you will also be preventing anyone from stealing the products. Can I count on you son?"

(Your name) gave Pi an awkward thumbs-up. "You can count on me Sir."

Mr Pi growled out "don't call me Sir." But than answered with a curt "good." as he threw his supply bag over his shoulder and walked off done the street.

(Your name) turned away and he saw a customer, a female with baggy old clothes patched with faded greens and greys, with dark brown eyes that matched the shade of her pig-tails. She would be what most considered pretty in this part of the earth Kingdom, even exotic to a certain extent. But there was something off about her. From the way she talked to him when he was serving her. The way she twisted one of her dark pig-tails with her right hand. From the way she would laugh at something he had said and would lean closer to him to hear more. Than she touched his right shoulder...