Truth Or Dare

Jin walks into the room where everyone is in a circle. His eyes meet Namjoons and he quickly looks away.

He sits next to his crush,Namjoon. I mean, where else do you want him to sit?

His thigh rubs against Namjoons thigh and he blushes profusely. He turns away and he makes eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung knows about his crush. (Btw,the intro is later in the story) Only Taehyung,Suga, and Jimin know.

Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows and gestures toward Namjoon with his eyes, only making the situation worse.

Jin blushes and turns away, Jimin looks over at him with a smirk. "Jin,are you okay? Your cheeks are red."

Jin freezes before passing it off. "Oh,you know. I'm hot, it's warm in here. "

Jimin smiles before nodding. "Oh ok.." Jin turns to Namjoon who's grinning. "Truth or Dare?" Jin smiles. "Dare."

"I dare you... to kiss anyone in this group!" Jin gulps and shrugs.

Maybe I can..kiss Namjoon?

He smiles. "Fine. I'll just kiss you because you're the one who told me to."

Namjoon shrugs. "Okay I guess."

Jin leans in but is interrupted by Suga who wasn't playing. "We have to go to dance practice guys!"

Jin turns in surprise.

"But Hyung..." Jimin complains.

Suga smacks Jimin playfully. "Don't whine or you're sleeping on the floor tonight."

Jimin pouts before sighing. "Fine...."

Jin slightly frowns after all, Suga just interrupted him kissing his crush. It is fine, it would've been awkward anyways.

But instead,Namjoon smirks. "Jin! Don't forget about your dare you silly walnut."

Jin looks at him nervously. "Maybe later... we have to do a VLive and I don't think-"

Jimin holds up his phone. "Say hi!!"

Jin looks over at the camera.

Namjoon and him smile. "Hello!"

Jin holds up a peace sign. He reads the comments.

'What were you and Namjoon talking about?'

'Does anyone in the band like eachother?'

'Jin,why are you blushing? Do you like Namjoon?'

Jin coughs awkwardly."Umm..me and RM we're talking about a dare I was given, and no,I don't think anyone in BTS likes anyone else in BTS, and no. I do not have a crush on RM."

Jin turns to see Namjoon drinking a slushee. "JOONIE!! Give me some pleaseee." Namjoon shakes his head.

"No."

Jin frowns. "Pleaseeee...?"

Namjoon sighs. "Fine..."

He tilts the cup towards Jin and he sips from the straw. Haha, Jin kinda kisssed Namjoon by sipping from the same straw as him.

Jin looks up to see the comments exploding.

'JIN! YOU JUST DRANK FROM HIS STRAW! OML OML HELP I CANT BREATHE IM DYINGGGG!! MY NAMJIN HEART'

Jin reads it and laughs until he starts coughing.

"Oh dear. Wait,what is,'Namjin'??" Jimin giggles.

The comments start exploding.

'YOU AND NAMJOON DATING IS NAMJIN!!'

'IT MEANS YOU LIKE NAMJOON'

'IT MEANS YOURE GAY FOR NAMJOON AND NEED TO SUCK HIS'

Comment reported successfully

Jin blushes and bites his lip.

"You guys think me and Namjoon are dating?" The comments suggest so.

Namjoon turns to Jin."They want to know what the dare was."

Jin's face gets warm. "Oh..t-the Dare is to k-kiss Namjoon.."

'WHAT?'

'DO IT ON CAMERAAA!!'

'JIN I NEED TO SEE THISSS!!'

'MY NAMJIN HEART UWU OWO UWU'

Jin chuckles. (Idk how he sounds when he chuckles,maybe a windex bottle or something)

Namjoon turns to him. "Do it Jin"

Jin blushes. "Ok..umm."

Jimin laughs. "Come on Jin! 5,4,3,2,-"

Jin leans into Namjoon, as quick as possible kissing his cheek and then backing away.

"There. I did it.."

He rests his head on Namjoons shoulder.