Dance Practice

As soon as they finished dancing, Jin sits on a bench.

Taehyung slides onto the bench,sitting next to him. He smirks and whispers in his ear.

"Do you think Namjoon looks hot..?" He smiles, gesturing toward Namjoon who is sweating while dancing. (They are being taught the moves in groups of two)

Jin looks to Namjoon, who is laughing with Jungkook.

Jin turns to see Taehyung glancing towards Jungkook, but then he turns back to Jin.

"Jin,I have an idea." Jin looks to Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung smiles

"Let's make them jealous." Jin raises his eyebrow.

"How?" Taehyung leans forward, planting a kiss on the boy's lips.

Jin is about to yell and push him off,when Taehyung pulls away and whispers.

"If he likes you, and sees you kissing me he will be jealous." Taehyung goes forward again, against Jins will.

Jin sighs, before going with the plan.

AN: Since this is a Namjin book,I'm not writing details.

Jin pulls away,turning to see a clearly upset Namjoon. Namjoon turns before walking off somewhere.

Jin starts to get up. "Namjoo-" Taehyung pulls him down.

"You have to let him go, when he is back then you can ask,if you go you'll appear attached to him."

Jin nods. "Ok..."

20 minutes later Namjoon enters, he sniffles before sitting next to Jimin who's on another bench.

AN: quick dad joke, (sorry) ok, if Jimin was a bench in a park... he'd be Park Bench Jimin.

Ok that wasn't funny I'll leave.

Namjoon talks to Jimin for a brief second before Jimin tells him to stay and he walks over to Jin.

"KIM SEOKJIN!!"

Jimin storms towards Jin as fast as he can with his tiny legs.

He looks up at Jin.

"Jin! Why did you kiss Taehyung?!! You like  Namjoon!" Jin nods.

"Yes, I do." Jin smiles.

Jimin looks at him weirdly. "Well then WHY did you kiss Tae???"

Jin smiles. "Because I wanted to see if Namjoon would get jealous."

Jimins mouth forms an O. "Oh, well Namjoon isn't jealous..he just... is sad you didn't tell him anything about kissing Taehyung or Even maybe liking him."

Jimin walks back to Namjoon,and they exchange words. It ends with Namjoon frowning but then smiling. He walks over to Jin.

"Jin.. Who do you like?" Jin freezes.

"I-I... U-Uhm..." Jin tries to speak but nothing comes out.

"I-I w-won't Tell you." He stutters out.

Namjoon crosses his arms. "Fine. Tell me later or something, I have to go to the bathroom and then we're going home."

He walks out of the room.

Jin sits next to Namjoon in the car and blushes when Namjoon falls asleep on his shoulder.