Lovely

The next day the boys had a concert that they were well prepared for.

At least, Namjoon and Jin weren't.

The whole time the management was bugging them about the dances they had dancing next to each other.

It ended up with Jin not being allowed to make extended eye contact at Namjoon on stage.

Also, no smiling at each other.

The two boys know the rules are stupid, yes, but who are THEY to stand up to the management?

It's not like they're the most popular boyband in the world and have their army to support them in standing up to the management, right?

But even if they did, that'd mean coming out to their fandom.

They don't feel like doing that at the moment, so they choose to just continue.

Namjoon intertwines him and Jins hands, kissing him on the lips softly before they are off getting ready.

The two make loving glances towards each other every once in a while, occasionally kissing when all of a sudden there's screaming.

A fan had gotten into the trailer where they were doing the boy's makeup.

And of course Namjoon and Jin had to be kissing right when the fan was taking a video on her phone, screaming and trying to hug and touch the boys.

Not long after she is backed away and thrown outside but it's not long before a blurry video is leaked online.

Namjoon gets buzzing on his phone, as he was the last to log in to the bighit twitter.

There's tons of mentions for him and Jin, and he clicks one.

'Namjin is real maybe?! Is this actually them?' It reads, and Namjoon clicks the video. It was VERY blurry at least, and you could barely make out the faces but the girl who took it screaming,"BTS" in the back didn't make it any less suspicious.

Anyways, before he can show Jin, the concert begins.