Home

It wasn't what Namjoon and Jin expected when they asked management to let them sit next to each other in the interview.

The management had agreed, just like that.

"Okay." They had said.

"But-" They said,

"You two have to break up first."

Namjoon and Jin tried to reason for as long as possible, but they lost.

A lot of hugging and kissing later, Namjoon and Jin had to break it off in the middle of the management room.

The worst thing is, that they had to walk home together,cold,  in the rain because no one offered an umbrella or told them it was raining.

There were a few fangirls outside who were peering through the windows, trying to get a look at Namjoon or Jin and when they did they all screeched and asked for selfies.

Namjoon and Jin declined politely, because they weren't in the mood but the fangirl literally grabbed Jins collar and forced him to.

Namjoon and Jin got home safely, but they didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the night and the boys could only think about what possibly happened.

Everyone fell asleep not long after, and everything was fine until Namjoon broke down crying in the middle of the night and everyone woke up.

AN: this was really short so sorry! But thank you thank you thank youuuuu so much for 1.03k reads like omg omg thanks so much I love you guys so much