~Date~

Namjoon smiles, gripping Jins hand as they walk out of Jimins room.

They close the door before walking into the living room.

They both sit on the couch before Namjoon places a blanket over Jin,and then himself.

The two cuddle closely before namjoon falls asleep in the middle of watching Netflix.

Jin also falls asleep but not too long after he wakes up around midnight. He turns to namjoon and frowns seeing his sleeping boyfriend next to him.

A tear falls from his eye as he bites his lip to keep from sobbing.

He rests his head on the younger boys chest. He starts to fall into a sleeping state when he hears a sigh escape Namjoons lips.

He peeks his eyes open and he feels his eyes prickle with more tears. He has to do it.

Management had found out about  them dating.

Jin sits on the boys lap and he falls asleep listening to his boyfriend sleep.

Boyfriend

He liked that word so much.

Namjoon awakens to the sun shining through the curtain, hitting his eyes with warm sunlight.

He yawns and starts to stretch when he notices Jin sleeping on his lap. He bites his lip, hoping he didn't make any noticeable sounds as he didn't want to wake Jin.

His eyes widen as he remembers his dream, he carefully pushes the boy off of him so he can get dressed.

He returns to see Jin stretching when Jin looks over at Namjoon.

"Joonie~! What did you dream about?" He says with a smile.

Namjoon blushes. "Uh.. why?" Jin giggles.

"You were sighing softly and it was the most attractive thing I've ever heard."

Namjoon smirks, running over to Jin and straddling him and making out with him.

He wraps his arms around Jins tiny waist and he moans as namjoon grinds forward, causing Jin to gasp as he rubs against his sensitive area.

Jin pushes Namjoon off of him. "S-Sorry Joonie! Haha.. we.. w-We uhm. Management had to call you on the phone!"

Namjoon shrugs. "Okay!"

Namjoon kisses Jin just a little longer.

Unfortunately, Jimin and Suga walk in at that moment, and they notice the two boys kissing on the couch.

Jin spots Jimin and Suga and he pulls away from Namjoon with a quiet,"sorry" and a frown.

He waves to the two boys. "Hey guys!"

Namjoon stands up with his now messy hair and he smiles. He grabs Jins hand before walking off to his bedroom and locking it.

"W-We should break up.." Jin says unexpectedly.

Love You Always🍭|| Namjinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें