[finale/end]

-1 year later-

Namjoon couldn't do this anymore.

Waking up to Jin in bed with a different girl everynight.

The two boys still liked each other, and management didn't know, it was just that they had gotten Jin beards to cover up his sexuality.

But every. fucking. night. Jin was forced to bring home a girl and she would always force him to have sex with her.

They would always say the same thing. "Come on~ worldwide handsome deserves a gift." And then they would wink at him or whatever and he would want to decline, but management would have him say yes.

And to Jin, this was absolute HELL.

Going through the same process, when he had a crush on NAMJOON!

All the girls were,well, ugly, no offense. Jin just thought that he would rather kiss Namjoon than crusty strange girls.

I mean, to be honest Jin would rather kiss Namjoon than ANYONE.

So Jin decided to tell Namjoon just that!

On Saturday, Jin got a break from the girls because the fans were starting to do crazy things due to him being,'Taken.'

Jin wrapped his knuckles on Namjoons door later that day, and he got no answer.

He tried more, but nothing.

He turned the door knob and opened it.

He saw Namjoon next to his window, a tear stained face. Since they were on the fifteenth floor of a hotel at the moment, this wasn't very good.

Namjoon made eye contact with Jin before shouting and falling backward.

Namjoons window was open, and there was screaming outside, there was a note on the bed.

Jin ran over to the window and looked down.

Namjoon was there on the ground, nothing more than a motionless body of what he was.

Jin screamed, attracting the attention of the rest of the Bangtan Boys and they also ran in because Jin hadn't closed the door.

They looked at him oddly while he dashed past them, screaming frantically while running down the stairs of the hotel.

Taehyung looks to Yoongi while following him,"hey, why didn't he use the elevator-?"

Taehyung shrugs. "I don't know. Call Bang Pd."

Yoongi nods.

Once they got to the main floor, Jin ran out the front door, and didn't even put a face mask on, he just ran out and Yoongi and Taehyung stayed inside.

They weren't prepared for what they were about to see.

Jin came back with Namjoon in his arms, who wasn't moving.

—1 week later—

Jin is crying in the hospital next to Namjoons hospital bed, holding his hand.

"Namjoon.. I waited forever for you to wake up! Why did you do that?! What would we have done without you..."

Namjoon coughs, before turning to the side.

"It's not like YOU'D care anyways.. you'd just go out with a girl and forget about it."

"Namjoon..." Jin sighs. "You know, the only way I could get it up with those ugly girls is by thinking of you."

Namjoon looks at Jin oddly. "..I don't know whether to think that that's cute or weird.."

Jin smiles. "All you should know is never to do anything like you did a week ago. All the fans are worried for your health, Namjoon. They said you should eat well and get some rest."

Namjoon smiles. "I will, don't worry."

"I love you, Namjoon. Forever. Okay? I don't care what Management thinks."

Jin places his lips to Namjoons, who smiles widely.

"I love you too. Forever."

AN: sorry I suck at ending books like idk how but did I do okay?
Dont forget to check out my other books though! I write Taekook and might write Jikook.

Maybe even a Namjin if you guys want. You can ask me if you do in the comments! <3 goodbye