~Sick~

Not too long after Namjoon leaves, Jin falls asleep.

He hadn't felt good since around the 5th song they did but he doesn't care.

They get sick often, after traveling so much.

Jin is awoken to Namjoon opening the curtain and sitting on his stomach.

"Baby.. I got you more medicine~" Namjoon sings playfully, bringing a spoon of medicine to Jins mouth.

"Ew. I don't want that." Namjoon sighs.

"Jin if you're gonna be like that then I guess I will have to do it a special way." Jin raises an eyebrow before Namjoon glosses medicine on his lips.

"What are you-" Jin is cut off by Namjoon kissing him on the lips and going to put more on his lips.

Jins breath hitches. He didn't want to drink medicine but when Namjoon did this he was okay with it.

Soon Namjoon leaves one final kiss on Jins lips. "You didn't have medicine on that one-"

"I know, baby." Namjoon puffs his cheeks out cutely and Jin blushes.

"Okay.." Jin waves as Namjoon leaves.

He wasn't that sick so there really was no need for medicine but...

Jin liked being cared for by Namjoon.

He falls back asleep.

~dream~ (this be a dirty dream so hide the soft stans Karen)~
Namjoon kisses Jin slowly, before moving down to his waist and licking Jins hard tip.

#beep censored it will be detailed later#
___________________________

Jin wakes up, grimacing at the familiar clear liquid in his underwear.

"Ugh." He says, getting up to change.

He runs to the bathroom before getting dressed and washing his clothes and sheets in the washer.

Namjoon comes up behind him.

"Jin what are you doing? The only time you wash your own clothes is wh- oh. OH. Okay then. What did you dream about?" Namjoon winks at Jin who blushes and stutters.

"You." Namjoon bites his lips. "You naughty boy-" Namjoon checks to make sure no ones there before pinning Jin against the dryer.

He starts making out with him, and Jin holds Namjoons thigh up.

Jin and Namjoon take off their shirts and almost scream when they notice a familiar boy cowering in the corner.

"Taehyung?"

"Bud you okay?"

Taehyung freezes and slowly walks out.

"J-Jungkook! H-help me- i-" Taehyung runs off to Jungkooks room and Namjoon groans.

"Huh, we'll continue this later baby boy."

AN: would you guys mind if there was smut?