Bubbly

AN: I'm gonna make short chapters now. This way I'll write more but it will be easier, you feel me? DONT worry. They will still be good (if you even think they're good to start with)

The boys start performing their songs, and while Jungkooks doing Euphoria the rest of the boys go backstage.

They sit down while the hair stylists and makeup artists make them 'pretty' again.

As soon as Euphoria ends the boys quickly get dressed into their fake love outfits and Jin sneaks a kiss from Namjoon while no ones looking.

At least, they THOUGHT no one was looking.

Poor Taehyung almost screamed.
"D-Did you- j-just-" Jin shushes Taehyung before they run onto stage to perform fake love.

In the middle of the performance Jin feels sick but waits until the songs over to mention it.

The boys bow and wave to the crowd before walking off for the rest of the night.

As soon as they get there Jin lays on a couch backstage and he closes his eyes. He covers his face with his hand.

Namjoon looks at him. "Are you okay, Jin?"

Jin nods. "Yes. I just don't feel good..~"

Namjoon picks him up bridal style to his surprise and carries him all the way to the tour bus before walking in.

The boys are so close no one would question if they carried each other.

He sets the boy softly down on the bed and smiles before kissing his cheek.

He gives the older medicine before closing the hanging sheet that blocks the others from seeing the bed.

He kisses him deeply. "You taste like cherries~" Namjoon says with a smile.

Jin laughs. "It's the medicine..." he groans before blushing as Namjoon bites his shoulder in a playful way.

"I'll be back later. Management can't see us together." Jin nods, frowning before connecting their lips once more.

"Lets make a special way to say I love you.. so no one knows."

"What about we puff our cheeks and look at each other?"

"Cute! Okay." They puff their cheeks before laughing out loud and separating.