~smutssmutsmutsmut~

When everyone is gone at McDonalds, Namjoon begs to stay to care for Jin.

They don't care and agree before leaving to get their greasy lil stubby fingers on some fries. (ME) 🗿🗿

Once they make sure everyone's gone, the two boys walk into the small TV room and sit on the couch.

They sit close together, Jins head resting over Namjoons chest.

Jin wipes sweat off of his forehead, looking extremely hot.

Namjoon bites his lip.

"A-Ah fuck.." he says, watching the boy look extremely attractive.

Jin looks at him before noticing the boys staring. He smiles, seeing the boy lick his lips.

He has an idea. "Oh Namjoon I don't feel good.. I just want to cuddle Jimin and have him make me feel better!"

Jin looks over at the boy, checking to see his reaction. Nothing.

"I want to cuddle Taehyung until I fall asleep." Still nothing.

"I want to fuck Jungkook right in the tight ass, as he moans out and- AH!" Namjoon pulls the boy into a tight kiss before laying him on his back and straddling him.

"Stop talking about other boys like that Jin.. you know Daddy doesn't like that.."

Jin gulps as Namjoon slips his tongue inside of his mouth, and Namjoon quickly removes Jins shirt.

"Daddy has to teach you a lesson.." he says, Making Jin extremely turned on as his big hands wrap around Jins small waist.

The boy moans as Namjoon rubs Jins bulge through his pants. He teases the olders cock with his own bulge which was noticeable through his skinny jeans.

He tugs on the olders sweatpants and underwear as he bites his lip to suppress any noise, an unexplainable sensation as Namjoon swirls his cock around with his tongue.

Namjoon then flips the boy over to his pleasure and grabs lube from the bedside drawer. He slips some onto his fingers and he puts the tip of his finger into the entrance of Jin's hole.

Jin moans out as Namjoon slowly enters a finger into him, his tight walks clenching around his finger.

Jin tries to talk when another finger is inserted inside of him.

"Namjoon- a-ah fuck- " he says as Namjoon removes his fingers and puts the head of his own cock against Jins entrance where his fingers had been earlier.

Namjoon looks at Jin, who flashes him bedroom eyes before biting his lip once more.

"You know I get angry when you talk about other boys Jin.. I'm mad at you. So I have to teach you a lesson."

"Sorry Joon I just-"

"That's not my name." Jin is about to apologize when Namjoon suddenly thrusts his cock into him, not even caring to be slow at all.

Jin yells out. "F-Fuck Namjoon!" He cries out as Namjoon continues to go back and forth into the boy.

He slows down slightly, as Jin grips the bedsheets in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Not too long after, tears well up in Jins eyes but he can't decide if they're good or bad as there was more pleasure than pain at this point as Namjoon throbbing cock thrusted into the boy in a repeating action.

Jin moans out once more as he recognizes the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach before he speaks out.

"Namjoon- a-ah I'm gonna cum-"

Namjoon looks at the boy, "What did I tell you to call me, princess?"

"Sorry daddy.." he mumbles before the liquid pools onto the boy's stomach, as Namjoon cums not too long after.

The two boys lay there for a couple minutes before Namjoon quickly puts his boxers briefs and skinny jeans on, running to grab a towel so he can clean up.

Jin stands up and goes to take a shower, Namjoon joining him as they both clean each others hair with shampoo before quickly finishing up and acting as nothing had happened by the time the boys get there.

When they arrive however, the boys are still shirtless and scrambling around and the room slightly smells of sex.

Yoongi looks at them both. "We left you here...

For 10 minutes...

What did y'all do?"

Namjoon and Jin looks at each other, cutely puffing out their cheeks.

"Jin wasn't listening so I disciplined him." Yoongi nods before setting down the food and the two eat, their secret forever theirs.

That is until Taehyung finds the condom, of course.

AN: aight this sucked ass (literally) because I didn't reread it over so if theirs any typos or mistakes..

I don't give a fuck. 😁