three | 05:16

hoseok was hanging alone at their dorm's veranda, leaning forward with a carton of fresh milk in hand.

he enjoyed watching nature. he loved the way the sounds of the wind seem to sing one mellow melody, the chirping of dinky birds, and the way green meadows danced upon their melody.

"hobi," a pair of sweater paws held unto the thin fabric of his shirt. just as he turns around, his gaze lands on such pretty pair of eyes with a smile that's far more alluring than any jewel, skin as dewy and smooth as porcelain— there's no way this angel is a real person, he's beyond beautiful, nothing less than ethereal.

hoseok cups his cheeks, caressing his soft skin with his thumbs. he closed his eyes as leaned in closer, his hand ghosting to the back of the other's neck, fiddling with his soft brown lacks.

their lips caressed, making his breath hitch as blood pressured through his veins—

and that was it.

---

hoseok jolts awake with yoongi's limbs and arms tangled around his body. colors dusting his cheeks as he realized how little space was left between the both of them.

the nervous brunette sighs as he untangles himself from yoongi's (very tight) embrace, leaving him with a lone pillow in exchange for his presence.

just then, the younger rushes to the bathroom, splashing his face with cold water to regain some good proper state of mind. "ah seriously..." he muttered as rushing water overruns the sink.